Random Season 25 - Stand by Randomness......

Status
Not open for further replies.
bonrya said:
Try a different language. :sweatsm:

โกรธ โกรธ โกรธ

A fragile border separates our world from the realm of darkness.
Only one thing stands in our way—
a secret order of shooters who devote their lives and souls to protect this border.
They are the Randomers.

A fragile border separates our world from the realm of darkness.
Only one thing stands in our way—
a secret order of shooters who devote their lives and souls to protect this border.
They are the Randomers.

I'm hungry!! Uncle Sion! come eat dinner!!

Sure, thx.
What about the colour turn richer once I change to another lens?

According to my readings/findings different lens "receive" light differently due to the quality of the glass. The "richer" you are referring to (I assume as I don't think you are referring to the CA and sharpness and things like this if color is concerned) is the COLOR that the glass interpret the light coming in. I belive it's the elements that makes up the glass that changes the color incoming which makes the color "pop" or become warmer/cooler.

SkyStrike said:
According to my readings/findings different lens "receive" light differently due to the quality of the glass. The "richer" you are referring to (I assume as I don't think you are referring to the CA and sharpness and things like this if color is concerned) is the COLOR that the glass interpret the light coming in. I belive it's the elements that makes up the glass that changes the color incoming which makes the color "pop" or become warmer/cooler.

Sure, thx.

bonrya said:
I'm hungry!! Uncle Sion! come eat dinner!!

Supper instead

Here's another

:)

Got to sleep...before the hunger kill me.. gotten too hungry when I was PP the images -.-

Last edited:

Consider the following for lunch ;p

+

Status
Not open for further replies.