Qns to Ask Need help

?? will not spoil rite my Camera ?? i abit scare i update wrongly

You camera vignette. Your camera and lens got major issue. Better get rid of it while you can. If not it might explode in your home! Sell to me cheap cheap, I will help you take care of it. Usually I charge people a disposal fee one... :bsmilie:

?? will not spoil rite my Camera ?? i abit scare i update wrongly
Firmware updates are published at the camera maker's website, including very detailed explanations, accompanied by lots of warnings and (of course) disclaimers. If this procedure were to spoil your camera then hundreds of lawyers had their rice bowl filled for generations :)
It's your responsibility to read the explanations and follow the steps closely. Many people do it every day and it works. If you 'brick' your cam there is still CSC :)

Ic okok i updated my D500 already but still got abit of Vignetting at the edge or my photo. if like that i think is the lens already.

Ic okok i updated my D500 already but still got abit of Vignetting at the edge or my photo. if like that i think is the lens already.
Did you read the links I provided earlier? The remaining vignetting obviously is from the lens. You can either stop down (most lenses have only little or no vignetting at 2 stops below widest aperture) or remove the vignetting in post-processing.

Ya i read it. Cos i took my pic all at the widest aperture so i think it create the vignetting at the corner + i also have a UV fillter. Thank V much for all the help u provide