Lens cleansing service in Singapore

Raymondb

Oct 21, 2003
Hi all.
I have a Panasonic Leica 100-400 zoom lens. Just discovered yesterday that there is something inside the lens that make every photo taken with a black dot in the photo taken. Could anyone here recommend shop that could clean the lens and remove the foreign objects from inside of the lens? I'm quite sure that this is not dirt in the sensor as I don't see the same dot when I fix other lens on to the same camera.

Thank you in advance.

It's strange here we talk about quality of m43 but the distributer does not have an official website, I searched high and low for after sales service. 🤔 Of course you can try those shops in Peninsula shopping or Adelphi shopping OR try this carousell 10 years member. Read his customer reviews. Good luck.✌️

Edit: apologies I thought it was OMDS but here is the Panasonic contact for customer care, includes camera.

Last edited:
thank you. I have sent the lens last Saturday to this Adam Yu you mentioned above for cleaning, finger cross.....

thank you. I have sent the lens last Saturday to this Adam Yu you mentioned above for cleaning, finger cross.....

Please update here about Carousell's Adam's service. ✌️

Please update here about Carousell's Adam's service. ✌️
Update: Collected the lens 2 weeks back. Lens is cleared of spots now, tested yesterday, everything seems okay, but photos taken seems to have a bit more CA, not sure is it due to the servicing, but can be easily removed.