PSP or DSL?

PSP or Nintendo DS Lite

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I was quoted by a few shops near my place for $269 to $279 for a bundle with a selected title. Is it reasonable? Do you have the number of Gamescore? So far, animal crossing is unavailable in quite a number of shop.

Check up their website. Give them a call to ask what kind of bundle they are offering.

Anyway, they have the latest titles not found at most places. One of the best game for DS, Ouendan, is available there.

Sigh... Need to sell my 2 weeks old DS Lite along with all my games. Need $$.

I got DSL due to the games hardly available on other platform. Mario series, enough says. From that day which I got my DSL, ard Dec 06, I already got 5 games in hand. Can't finish all in a go, haha! :bsmilie:

I was very surprise to see a girl, wear like a Jap, playing DSL on the bus. Want to go over n make friend with her. ;p :embrass:

A shop owner told me it is better to get lighter colored NDS Lite so fingerprints will not be obvious. What color did you guys choose for your psp/nds?

A shop owner told me it is better to get lighter colored NDS Lite so fingerprints will not be obvious. What color did you guys choose for your psp/nds?

I got pink DS (not lite). Thinking of getting either white or pink DS Lite.

If i ever buy PSP then i will get either white or pink.

Mi DS Phat is graphite black... will be getting a true black one if this one die on mi. Expecting that to happen anytime soon, as my DS is coming to near 2 years old. Additional mileage is a bonus I think.

I got pink DS (not lite). Thinking of getting either white or pink DS Lite.

If i ever buy PSP then i will get either white or pink.

Those beauty color are mainly v2.81. There are reason why some of these are still in stock and not selling like hot cakes. :)

am thinking of getting 1 for my nephew, but am a noob when it comes to this
i asked a couple of shops, but all are offering me different price for different firmware

what's up with the firmaware?

am thinking of getting 1 for my nephew, but am a noob when it comes to this
i asked a couple of shops, but all are offering me different price for different firmware

what's up with the firmaware?

If you want to play around with this messy firmware game, then you gotta do your homework. There is something special about certain versions of the PSP firmware, like 1.50 (which commands a higher price), 2.71 (not sure whether still widely available), 2.81 (bad but not the end of the world) and also some of the OE versions like 3.03 & 3.10 OE. With certain tools, it is possible to change the firmware version yourself. Google around and do some research before buying otherwise you may pay for something and don't know how to take advantage of it.

I got an NDSL myself (white version). Just finished Hotel Dusk (didn't get the best possible ending though but I'm not going thru it again anytime soon).

If you want to play around with this messy firmware game, then you gotta do your homework. There is something special about certain versions of the PSP firmware, like 1.50 (which commands a higher price), 2.71 (not sure whether still widely available), 2.81 (bad but not the end of the world) and also some of the OE versions like 3.03 & 3.10 OE. With certain tools, it is possible to change the firmware version yourself. Google around and do some research before buying otherwise you may pay for something and don't know how to take advantage of it.

I got an NDSL myself (white version). Just finished Hotel Dusk (didn't get the best possible ending though but I'm not going thru it again anytime soon).

All the OE,M33,SE or 1.5 + Devhook can play ISO.

Status
Not open for further replies.