Portrait lens sigma 85mm f1.4 ex hsm or Canon 135mm f2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, for this, I don't need to as you should know whether I spoke the truth. I will not respond to you any more.

You can choose not to respond but I wish to state categorily that I have never made fun except the case where I tell u to repeat 100 times and that was becos I was put off by your rather sly way of trying to wriggle yr way out of a losing argument. I also find that u sounded very defensive and condescending when questioned abt the sharpening of yr pic .

Pls note also that age does give a person certain maturity generally but that is not a given. Respect has to be earned.

You can choose not to respond but I wish to state categorily that I have never made fun except the case where I tell u to repeat 100 times and that was becos I was put off by your rather sly way of trying to wriggle yr way out of a losing argument. I also find that u sounded very defensive and condescending when questioned abt the sharpening of yr pic .

Pls note also that age does give a person certain maturity generally but that is not a given. Respect has to be earned.

"Si Bei Bo Liao". Stop arguing and back to topic :angry:.

"Si Bei Bo Liao". Stop arguing and back to topic :angry:.

you OT also . so u Bo Liow also. Pot calling kettle black ? dun talk one thing , do another la :thumbsd:

somebody, or rather moderator, close this thread, puleeezzzzz...

remind me of nightmare83..god bless him. :D

:sweatsm: Let the forum moderator bless him..We just need to ignore him and continue with our discussion on canon equipment.

:sweatsm: Let the forum moderator bless him..We just need to ignore him and continue with our discussion on canon equipment.

thank you for yr blessings :bsmilie:

okie back to topic...
imho, 85mm and 135mm too far apart...50mm difference, i think its not logical to compare them...they serves different purpose...therefore my solution is to get both.. :D

seems to me that both produce lovely bokeh. if wan use indoor i would think 1.4 would be better performance...

ts, do check which focal length u prefer though... 135 would be too tight with cropped indoor.

Status
Not open for further replies.