Pinky:st Outing #1 (mini-contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.
simplicity_ said:
wah everyone shots very pro man!!!

mine where got pro.. so normal... :cry:
my "sinister" pinky go jump down from stairs liao lah...

Ashleyy said:
Here's my lousy and pathetic pic... Since I din really take many pics plus I was late.... :cry:
Oh well, next time I try to improve!! muz learn from all the PROs here! Yay!! :lovegrin:

Where do I go from here?

58672447.jpg
:bigeyes:

VR2 said:
deep thoughts.
DSC_9790.jpg

my newb shot.. ;p

The mood of this shot is EXCELLENT! :thumbsup:

Choosing the right figurine with the right expression in the right setting... hands down overall winner for mood and best relationship between Pinky and setting.

Personally, I would rather call this shot "Pining" because its so heartbreaking... longing for someone... waiting, and yet shy... very touching...

thx plastic for yr comment..
u hav explain wat i wanted to portray out of dis pic..
;)

Ashleyy said:
ya loh.. unbelievably lousy rite? :cry:
nvm.. u muz teach me okie? :lovegrin:
yr that shots has got the " aura " power .... lousy huh then teach me how to get such lousy shots k i am interested to learn :bsmilie:

waHHH ... you peepz the picture damn pRo .... i feel so damn zi bei .... :(

First like to thank claudia for organising the outing .... and very sorry for dropping her pinky... hope i can somehow make up to her ...

Must support the competition... so this is
My contribution ... It sucks big time plus my PS also sucks.... very sryz .

#1 *LoSt*
RE2F1000036.jpg

Nice meeting you all.

Splutter said:
My contributions :)

#1 - Err, think can use this for the mini competition.
pinky1.jpg

Still waiting for my film shots to be developed;p

:thumbsup: window shopping eh?

pRoLoS3r said:
waHHH ... you peepz the picture damn pRo .... i feel so damn zi bei .... :(

First like to thank claudia for organising the outing .... and very sorry for dropping her pinky... hope i can somehow make up to her ...

Must support the competition... so this is
My contribution ... It sucks big time plus my PS also sucks.... very sryz .

#1 *LoSt*
RE2F1000036.jpg

Nice meeting you all.

urs is still better than mine... :cry:

My noob shots here

I must say I agree with what most of you are saying, it's tough puttting the finger on which being the one. Everyone will intepret each picture in our own ways and everyone's picture will be a winner in their own style. I must add that the standard here,despite all claiming to be bewbees :p is very high and that is good, it only mean that collaboratively, everyone's learning curve is steep. Give urself a pat on your shoulders.

Now the difficult moment will come soon, just like the Singapore Idol, only one get to remain to be "crowned". So which one will it be? Will it be Singapore's choice .. nah .. it will be CSnapian's choice. While we await the remaining folks including the 35 mm format folks to post their chosen one ... I got to put on my thinking cap and ask myself, for Pinky:ST Shoot, what is it that one should look out for? What will make the ONe, that truly reflect on Pinky:ST Shoot; to reflect on that "CSnapian Moment"

*LeiNaj scribbles aways on his score sheet...* poof !

I Guessed Ryoko is going to reach Singapore these few days huh. Anyone going to meet her for a 'gathering' ?

i itnk for the rest of the pinky shoot we shd hav a theme or so.
it make tings easier to vote..

VR2 said:
i itnk for the rest of the pinky shoot we shd hav a theme or so.
it make tings easier to vote..

Good suggestion, maybe illustrious can take it up? BTW, are u feeling much better today?

round 2 round 2 round 2 ;)

Buggy said:
round 2 round 2 round 2 ;)

yeah.. round 2.. :thumbsup:
can chop place 1st? :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.