Picture from EOS M

Aftersunset@clarkquay with EF-M 11-22 lens

12713501264_0a34d7a014_b.jpg

Dis pic is justifying the user and the camera, a great shot, am thinking how many dslr owners have shots like dis,
Still gluing on to this tread

Great shot!!! What settings did you use to get that effect

Thank you

here is the exif

Exposure 30
Aperture f/11.0
Focal Length 11 mm
ISO Speed 100
Exposure Bias +2/3 EV
Exposure Program Aperture-priority AE

Interested to get a canon eos m with the trade in.. Anyone has any idea how much is a 450d body cost?

I just recently picked up an M kit (body eos/M adapter and 22mm) I love this camera... I works great with all my MF glass as well...(Voigtlanders etc) I am seriously considering selling off the rest of my M4/3 stuff and getting another M body...works great with the 40 pancake stm and the 135F2....I even borrowed a 300 f4 IS... and it worked just fine... I am super happy...:)

I just recently picked up an M kit (body eos/M adapter and 22mm) I love this camera... I works great with all my MF glass as well...(Voigtlanders etc) I am seriously considering selling off the rest of my M4/3 stuff and getting another M body...works great with the 40 pancake stm and the 135F2....I even borrowed a 300 f4 IS... and it worked just fine... I am super happy...:)

Where you got it? How much you paid? Still $4xx?

Where you got it? How much you paid? Still $4xx?
Yeah I got it at Fotofile in MBK mall (Bangkok) M body/22mm f2/eos-M adapter/ spare battery for less than $450 us... I know it was on sale for less some time ago, but I just recently got the urge to buy one... Now I want a second one as well.
:cool:

Yeah I got it at Fotofile in MBK mall (Bangkok) M body/22mm f2/eos-M adapter/ spare battery for less than $450 us... I know it was on sale for less some time ago, but I just recently got the urge to buy one... Now I want a second one as well.

Thanks.

i found the M goes well with original lens, with EOS lens, it took a while to get focus...so usually when i travel, i will go with my 5D2 & the new M. (Not M2)

Aftersunset@clarkquay with EF-M 11-22 lens

Nice photo. Did you use EF-S 10-22 before? How this compares to EF-M?

Last edited:
Bought the EOS M Kit 1 with 18-155mm stm at $450 including gst from SLR revolution. Comes with the leather case, guide book, canon bag and 8mb sd card. Paris silk also offered me $450 cash price but was too far off. Other shops do not have stock for it.

Last edited:
I just picked up a second EOS M with 22mm at the PX on Guam for $199...Guess they are anticipating arrival of the M2. I updated the firmware and it auto focuses just fine.

Last edited:
I just picked up a second EOS M with 22mm at the PX on Guam for $199...Guess they are anticipating arrival of the M2. I updated the firmware and it auto focuses just fine. :cool:

Where is tat ?

I think he meant BX = Base exchange where in the Guam US airbase, they have special prices for base personnel.
Where is tat ?

$1237589_663642650362850_440296286_n.jpg

Costa Rhu taken by EOS M with 18-35MM f1.8 Sigma Lens

EFS 55-250 lens is good for traveling telezoom lens coz light weight & sharp enough and perform very well with EOS-M

13640168324_d503b7ab96_b.jpg

Nice shot and great Bokeh. I am surprise that the EOS M can capture this shot as the animal should be moving and I notice that the eos m when using with the adaptor seems to be a little slower on focusing than when it is with the ef-m lens.