Pics from Sony Ericsson K750i - first 2 megapix phone camera!

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe he can try reversing the lens? :bsmilie:

Wow, looking good! Didn't know the new K750i is 2mp with so many functions.. thumbsup:

OKOK...enough of the watch...but noticed a lot of scratches and grime on it from the pics :embrass:

Here's a couple of shots taken today under different lighting conditions...

Incandescent (AWB)
DSC00030.jpg

Sunset (AWB)
DSC00031.jpg

(Note: eh...the above shot was NOT taken by the driver while driving :what: )

Any portrait modes to share? Or maybe even can do a black & white series? That would be something! ;)

Impressive new toy :thumbsup:
but for that price :dunno:

can clarify if your K750's cam is CMOS or CCD?

Drudkh said:
can clarify if your K750's cam is CMOS or CCD?

I thought I saw the word "CCD" somewhere... :sweat: but I may have made a mistake. Could be a CMOS sensor instead. :embrass:

Wanna exchange the Breitling for a 28-70mm F2.8? :devil: :devil: :devil:

HotSpots said:
I thought I saw the word "CCD" somewhere... :sweat: but I may have made a mistake. Could be a CMOS sensor instead. :embrass:
because SE first came out with CMOS, then recently there's a new review of a CCD one. :think:

Sony announced a K750i CCD model due to be released soon sometime within this year... those who are eager.. go grab it .... else wait for the CCD version.

Haiz....why wait? Buy! Buy! Buy!

It'll be a never ending wait. When the CCD version is out, there'd probably a 3 MP model somewhere liao... :bsmilie:

Just for people who are looking at this phone.

If you think the camera is impressive, wait till you hear the sound that this baby produces. Better than the average MP3 player you can find anywhere. I was seriously impressed... :bigeyes:

i believe viewing non-resized looks a bit noisy?

HotSpots said:
OKOK...enough of the watch...but noticed a lot of scratches and grime on it from the pics :embrass:

Here's a couple of shots taken today under different lighting conditions...

Incandescent (AWB)
DSC00030.jpg

Sunset (AWB)
DSC00031.jpg

(Note: eh...the above shot was NOT taken by the driver while driving :what: )

Hi Hotspot,

Mind sharing the full size photos? I'm keen of getting this phone if the original photos are good.

Cheers!

deslim27 said:
Hi Hotspot,

Mind sharing the full size photos? I'm keen of getting this phone if the original photos are good.

Cheers!

I don't have the photos with me now...so went out of my office to take another shot. Can't post the full pic either since it's over 0.5MB. So...here's the 100% crop of the shot.

DSC00037_edited.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.