Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

Some shots inside the River Hongbao.. 春到河畔2015

DA15 @work..

Nice shot.
I also want to go today...but I am stuck at home as usual. :(

I see this shot on every SGP landscape shooter's Flickr :D

I heard today last day...no chance for me to re-shoot also. :(

Mine not wide enuff, time to get the Panosaurus. ;p

You might want to consider the Nodal Ninja 3 instead if your budget allows. It's alot smaller and easier to set up than the Panosaurus. I'm using the Panosaurus now, it does it's job well but it's quite bulky and cumbersome to set up. Missed some good light while taking too long to set it up ;p

You might want to consider the Nodal Ninja 3 instead if your budget allows. It's alot smaller and easier to set up than the Panosaurus. I'm using the Panosaurus now, it does it's job well but it's quite bulky and cumbersome to set up. Missed some good light while taking too long to set it up ;p

Thanks for the recommendation, yes the Panosaurus looks bulkier and weighs much heavier than the Nodal Ninja 3, the price difference is not a lot, can consider. :)

K5iis + !0-20

Not a very beautiful sunset

Tranquil port resize by
Rachel Ong ws, on Flickr

Nice sunset.
Yeah.. I think this week, less clouds to hold the colors as well and no extra cloud textures in the sky.

Better than not being able to shoot any at all :(

Where is this BTW?
West of SGP?

Where is this?

Nice sunset.
Yeah.. I think this week, less clouds to hold the colors as well and no extra cloud textures in the sky.

Better than not being able to shoot any at all :(

Where is this BTW?
West of SGP?

Where is this?

Looks like Labrador Park, the old pier that is now closed to public. In the background is PSA Pasir Panjang Terminal

Looks like Labrador Park, the old pier that is now closed to public. In the background is PSA Pasir Panjang Terminal

Yes! It is Labrador park. :) and yes, it's better than no sun at all.