Photography ethic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wah piang brudder hehe you know how much money a Triathlon bike cost or not?!!! Run over them hhahahah...bang him, he may not die or break his camera into pieces but your bike is wreck beyond repair heheh not worth gambling lah heheh...

The TS should have taken a shot of him just in case something did happen, there are at least pictures of him....I bet you this "waste of meat & bones" creature will thick-skin walk away when something bad happen.

There have been news video which showed cyclists involved in mass pile-up due to over zealots fans and photographers who step out into the path of cyclist just to cheer or shoot pictures. Some cyclists actually died from such collision.

I would have reported this @#@$ loser and get him off the road.
Hmm... bang him, bike wreck but got someone to pay the bills right? Its not his business to be in the middle of the road anyway. Plus can get a new bike. ;p

Lagi best if bang until the photographer can go hospital and den tell him to foot the bill for a new bike + the hospitalisation fee for the triathlete.

that is why it is best if the TS could get a picture of him and post it online. .....a picture will paint a thousands words.

this etiquette issue will never end, public embarassment will....:bsmilie:

I actually took a picture of him but from the back using my friends' camera. Will post it when I get the photo. :> However inconsiderate he may be, I didn't take a full frontal shot. Wouldn't be nice to him as I'll give him the benefit of doubts. I just want to rise the awareness.

Hmm... bang him, bike wreck but got someone to pay the bills right? Its not his business to be in the middle of the road anyway. Plus can get a new bike. ;p

Lagi best if bang until the photographer can go hospital and den tell him to foot the bill for a new bike + the hospitalisation fee for the triathlete.

collision at that speed can kill you.

Makes me wonder..... Why don't the cyclists simply run him over?

A universal rule, never sit in the middle of the road, esp in the face of charging vehicles - unless u'd wanna become roadkill.

I would have done that if I ride a cheapo bike and am not racing. :>

This NOT USA leh heheheh This Singapore....This place not so "law suit" friendly hahahahaha

cheapo racing bike? :bsmilie: you mean one of those old shimano frames? :bsmilie:

For those who are wondering how much does a typical bike cost for the serious triathletes. You will be able to trade in for a MkIII ....with change.

For those who are wondering how much does a typical bike cost for the serious triathletes. You will be able to trade in for a MkIII ....with change.

:thumbsup: try telling that to cheapo customers. most will be shocked that 2 wheels and a frame can cost so much. :bsmilie:

is a niche area mah. one bike seat can cost as much as a L lens also.

waiting for the picture!~

Cheap bike not enuf... need those HEAVY duty solid frame type.... then I jump as I am aiming for him...

take photo and post it........ maybe he's from CS oso.....:bsmilie::bsmilie:

we will noe who the photographer is when he post shots of cyclist coming towards him at the left n right side of the photos.

btw , the organisers never did a single thing to yank him out the road ?, if i m the cyclist , i most prob will ram straight at him , my reason , i cannot go left or right cause i will bank to other cylist. n then btw , since when a camera is part of the cycling accessories ?

Cheap bike not enuf... need those HEAVY duty solid frame type.... then I jump as I am aiming for him...

Aiya then you get those typically stolen bike by contruction workers that is totally rusty, muddy and painted over so many times with badly wired brakes and extra cable hanging over, change to those down hill tires with huge knobs, those clawlike giant pedals with the cheap useless front and back suspension...then you do a high bunny hop and land it on him...side ways.... Yummy!

Aiya then you get those typically stolen bike by contruction workers that is totally rusty, muddy and painted over so many times with badly wired brakes and extra cable hanging over, change to those down hill tires with huge knobs, those clawlike giant pedals with the cheap useless front and back suspension...then you do a high bunny hop and land it on him...side ways.... Yummy!

Actually what I would have done is to stop right infront of him, take his camera and throw it away. Ride away and continue the race.... Clear the road, everyone safe, on one gets injured except his pride and camera..

Actually what I would have done is to stop right infront of him, take his camera and throw it away. Ride away and continue the race.... Clear the road, everyone safe, on one gets injured except his pride and camera..

i like your method, lesser harm on the cylist , more effect on the camera man , hahahahaha

well, get the cheapest bike, then ride fast fast then abort... 'give' him the bike and how he shoot continuous how he kena pwn3d...

no point injuring self over such idiot... since he want a bike... just give him 1...

well, get the cheapest bike, then ride fast fast then abort... 'give' him the bike and how he shoot continuous how he kena pwn3d...

no point injuring self over such idiot... since he want a bike... just give him 1...

you know momentum? :bsmilie:

you remind me of the old GI Joe joke.

how to save yourself from a crashing plane?

jump out seconds before it crash.... and knowing is half the battle. :thumbsup::bsmilie:

you know momentum? :bsmilie:

you remind me of the old GI Joe joke.

how to save yourself from a crashing plane?

jump out seconds before it crash.... and knowing is half the battle. :thumbsup::bsmilie:

nb, add 2 more wheels on the side, compliment of bystanders...

worse come to worse... lift & throw the bike at him... WWE style..

Wah, idiot gunning for glory.. :thumbsd:

Must go ask my fren abt the nutter photog, since he was one of the 'ironmen' there..

Status
Not open for further replies.