Status
Not open for further replies.
ortega said:
took a shot today
nothing to see the injury is inside, broken bone
I'll post the image tonight

for halloween

will be very interesting to see people's broken toe....haha

anyway when you are free, apply heat treatment on your injured toes every 15 min interval. This will help to speed up recovery.

vincenthau said:
will be very interesting to see people's broken toe....haha

anyway when you are free, apply heat treatment on your injured toes every 15 min interval. This will help to speed up recovery.

:bigeyes: what kind of heat treatment? got medical reference or not?

ortega said:
funny :kok: ortega

I not so calculative, anyway no mc on PH days :sticktong

Y kok mi? :sweat: Anyway ur accident must be, u r looking at nice babes while walking n bu xiao xing knock onto the pillar or something like tat hor. :sweatsm:

eikin said:
:bigeyes: what kind of heat treatment? got medical reference or not?

can get this "heat pad" from the phamarcy... a blue gel pad that can be put inside microwave for heat therapy or freezer for cold therapy. those who frequently have aching on their lower back or shoulder may use this for relief.

I was a trained sports massage therapist..... dun worry wont harm you guys lah ;)

eikin said:
only Funny going around kokking people these days leh, so violent one :sticktong

I am an :angel: :sweatsm:

vincenthau said:
can get this "heat pad" from the phamarcy... a blue gel pad that can be put inside microwave for heat therapy or freezer for cold therapy. those who frequently have aching on their lower back or shoulder may use this for relief.

I was a trained sports massage therapist..... dun worry wont harm you guys lah ;)

interesting :bigeyes: now we have a doctor in the thread :D

vincenthau said:

Wow.... interesting career leh! :bigeyes:

vincenthau said:

oh...sports massage therapist....can u help me with this problem?

My left calf muscle will cramp very badly whenever i exert force

eg. during sprinting (jogging/running is fine), swimming (when i kick off the wall) and even doing standing board jump or tug jump! Sometime when i sleep halfway, the same muscle will cramp too...no matter how much stretching or warmup I do, it will still happen.

I dont have this problem few years back, only started after I finish NS, can it be due to lack of exercise after NS or I have injuried myself unknowingly?

Any advise?

Morn..... all! ;)

Wai said:

eg. during sprinting (jogging/running is fine), swimming (when i kick off the wall) and even doing standing board jump or tug jump! Sometime when i sleep halfway, the same muscle will cramp too...no matter how much stretching or warmup I do, it will still happen.

I dont have this problem few years back, only started after I finish NS, can it be due to lack of exercise after NS or I have injuried myself unknowingly?

Any advise?

Me no sports physio therapist but i think u kena 'nei sang' liao :bsmilie:

Wai said:

Any advise?

Muscle Cramping

The calf is the region most freq affected with muscle cramps, it is a sustained involuntary muscular spasm. It has been attributed to factors such as salt deprivation, potassium imbalance and local tissue dehydration.

It is unlikely you get cramps due to "lack of exercise". I assume this kind of pain is slowly developed from some sort of injuried that you have long ago. When you ignored such little problem and dun take care about it, this problem will grow into scar-tissue! It will restrict certain movement and cause sharp pain when certain force is being exerted.

For example, people who play tennis or golf.... small pain on your elbow may cause tennis elbow and can be very serious after sometimes.

Try to check yourself if it is due to lack of salt and drink alot of water..... and do proper warm up and stretching on the calf for at least 20 min before you commence any activities.

very upset, my D70 is hospitalised at NSC. This morning intended to go ubin for photo taking, then realise my D70 is not working properly.

Menu button no t working, Preview button not working...... :dunno: dunno why

Hello all! Back after MIA for 4 days liao!

Baby cot finally in the house!!! :vhappy: Can't imagine the amount of trash we have at home! Next on the agenda....shopping!!! ;p

Funny...thanks for the link. Photo taking....not yet leh. Must wait till HS come back from China liao. He flying this Thur.

Ortega...please take good care of your toe. Dun walk around too much.

OK...better go grab lunch liao! Mini HS been protesting for the past 30-mins liao. bye for now!

00192-01-nikon-d200.jpg

drool drool:bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.