persistent wooer...help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
have to say jeanie your office is like a soap opera...got over perfumed coworker, obessed suitor...what's next? someone gets murdered?:bsmilie:

i'll take your word for it...left the pugilistic world a long time ago...

I even not in the "pugilistic world" before...... hahahahaha heard so many story about this place and haf seen some with my own eyes as last time my ex-company was at Lor 19. And worked there for a year +++ Alot of nice food there!!!!

Tell him in a business like fashion that you consider his actions trespass into your personal space, and should he not cease, you will take it up to HR or his supervisor.

someone gets murdered?:bsmilie:

Ya man....That's scary!!! Who know later he say "Wo De Bu Dao Ni, Wo Ye Bu Hui Ran Bie Ren De Dao Ni!!!!"

I even not in the "pugilistic world" before...... hahahahaha heard so many story about this place and haf seen some with my own eyes as last time my ex-company was at Lor 19. And worked there for a year +++ Alot of nice food there!!!!

lol i'll take your word for it...the only thing i know about geyland is that there was alot of old buaya trying to pick up streetwalkers...they swarm her like flies...:sweatsm:

Tell him in a business like fashion that you consider his actions trespass into your personal space, and should he not cease, you will take it up to HR or his supervisor.

scarly that person is the hr head of department....

lol i'll take your word for it...the only thing i know about geyland is that there was alot of old buaya trying to pick up streetwalkers...they swarm her like flies...:sweatsm:

Hm......So u only happen to see this kind of thing only ah........ No wonder u so familiar that "place" hahahahahaa:bsmilie:

have to say jeanie your office is like a soap opera...got over perfumed coworker, obessed suitor...what's next? someone gets murdered?:bsmilie:

Some corkster start teaching him to sing song...

Wooo wooo yeah yeahhhh...
I lub jeanie more than i could say
I'll lub you twice as much tomorrow

Lub you more but cannot say.

Oh oh yeah yeah
I miss ev'ry smelly day.
Why must my life be filled with sorrow

Hm......So u only happen to see this kind of thing only ah........ No wonder u so familiar that "place" hahahahahaa:bsmilie:

it was a gross sight indeed...best part is my ex friend who can't get laid always brag about going to patronize geylang...:ipuke:

Oh oh yeah yeah
I miss ev'ry smelly day.

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Oh oh yeah yeah
I miss ev'ry smelly day.

no no he sing titanic's my heart will go on to jeanie with a mariachi band backing him up :bsmilie:

it was a gross sight indeed...best part is my ex friend who can't get laid always brag about going to patronize geylang...:ipuke:

hahahaha....they just have different "hobby"........... gross? Ok la to me ........ some ppl they just need the "need". It's a business", it just how u see it. Also have heard lot of story about those "workers", very poor thing.

If a person has hair, will he want to be a bald?

erh...persistent wooer, dinner, geylang, worker...? not connected leh..

your fren is x-men?

he Prof X? - professionally searching to X? :bsmilie:

his speciality is carnalogy and complaining why people don't want to be his friend when he just sits there and not talk to anyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.