Perseid Meteor Shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took a walk to the open field outside my place(hougang). Sky was quite clear, can see the moon and the stars but nothing. Have to work later so I guess thats about it for me.

:cry:.. sadded.. nothing i can see here.. only the big and bright moon... time to sleep...

tryin to use 5min exposure time to see if i can capture anything .. lolx ..

what aperture would u guys recommend ?

At Kallang Here,
been watching from 1.50 till now...
no signs yet =(

am in yishun and i dont see it either. but my area is really bright.

Just now i tot i saw a bright thing fly pass, tot it was the meteor but turned out to be a plane flying by. :confused: not going to wait anymore..got to work tomorrow. Good luck and good nite for those ppl standing by out there.

i noticed the clouds got orangy-ier and the wind got stronger... is that a sign or just day break? sigh !

back from Changi jetty, surprise to see people did gather there to watch the meteor shower

been there for an hr plus... end report : nothing seen... only aeroplane lights zooming here and there... :(

Can it be ?!

3815661110_82d0b444d7_o.jpg

Omg...! Can it BE!?!

pardon my stupidity,
what are those castles doing in your photo ??? LOL

i want to see it so bad !

Dun think so. all the light same length. seems like camera shake to me. :confused:

remote shooting from PC !! how to camera shake ?! please don't dash our hopes !! hahah .. and u can use the building to the bottom right as a guage .. too .. :cry:

walao uhhh if you saw it youre lick so damn damn damn damn lucky
im still waiting !!

Status
Not open for further replies.