Perseid Meteor Shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard is northeast side.
good luck.

will it shower down at 2am or it will shower down anytime from now?

anw, if i just open my shutter for long exposure, will be able to see right regradless of the light pollutuion? :dunno:

wish it was earth hour that spore shut down the lights. :D

haha... great idea. but i think 2am, most people should be asleep already and also the roads will have lesser cars...etc by right should be alittle bit more darker than usual time.

if it happens tat every1 was so excited abt the meteor showers that they stay over nite... ... ...

Hi guys, is it possible to capture anything using a 18-55mm kit lens? Please share some common settings as I've never done such a shoot before.

Exciting, Im heading down to Punggol Beach....

i hope to see the meteor shower!
this news had been published in the newspaper
hopefully it's a fact rather than a fiction =/

Mm but Seletar I guess will have to shoot overhead. Prob can't see it in the background due to light pollution from Yishun.

i got 2 places in my mind, changi jetty and Kent ridge park

Changi jetty is because i had went there b4 and once they din switch on the pedestrian walk lamps... quite dark there @ night

Kent ridge park - highest point with minimal overhead trees and blockage, can take landscape shots and overhead shots

I suppose it will be quite hard to shoot.. as the Perseids will look like they r radiating from the Persus constallation, which will be northeast and rather near the horizon at that time. Plus there will be the rather bright wannign gibbons moon :( i guess it might be easier if ur shooting from a tall building?

plus the unexpected appearence of the clouds... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.