Pentaxians October 2010 outing - calling for suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
another opportunity to clear my film!:thumbsup:

Yah, for digital users only need to slap on a polarizer on the lens or... use the new Reversal Film image tone or punch up the Vibrance slider!!!

Little India confirm can shoot all kinds of subjects... wide angle can, standard lens can, telephoto can, macro also can... chapalang subject matter or Indian rojak style is good... :bsmilie:

Yah, for digital users only need to slap on a polarizer on the lens or... use the new Reversal Film image tone or punch up the Vibrance slider!!!

Little India confirm can shoot all kinds of subjects... wide angle can, standard lens can, telephoto can, macro also can... chapalang subject matter or Indian rojak style is good... :bsmilie:

sounds interesting :) so is this it?

Little India confirm can shoot all kinds of subjects... wide angle can, standard lens can, telephoto can, macro also can... chapalang subject matter or Indian rojak style is good...

100% agree ;)

Hope to witness some night shots from users of the new K5 ;p

Okay, let's go to little india then. Hopefully K5/Kr would be here already.

Mid of Oct?

Oh yes pls schedule it after the K-5 arrives.

Deepavali street bazaar sounds great!

I'd advise against setting it on 23 Oct, since it collides with Canon Photomarathon. Thousands of photographers shoving their cameras at subjects are bound to piss off a few of them. Don't want any of the subjects feeling too objectified from all the attention and lashing out at us instead. :(

I'd advise against setting it on 23 Oct, since it collides with Canon Photomarathon. Thousands of photographers shoving their cameras at subjects are bound to piss off a few of them. Don't want any of the subjects feeling too objectified from all the attention and lashing out at us instead. :(

Yeah, let the Canon folks do their thing... I agree we should avoid it on the 23rd... heaven forbid there just might be some Pentax users who use a Canon too... :embrass:
Why need to postpone until K-5 or K-r arrives in Singapore? Can reserve for Nov outing...
Let's just set it for mid-Oct..., don't like to wait so long... :bheart:

-----
Added by fengwei:

Okay, let's do it on 16th of Oct. I'd probably won't have a dSLR camera by then :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.