Pentaxians July 2010 Outing - Mandai Orchid Garden on 10th July 2010

Since you ask, our bro Ben probably will bring it along :) It's the best macro lens to show off there, other than otc's A*200/4 ;)

i saw one on ebay the other day... found the price scary at that time... now i wake up every day feeling that there was something i should've done but didn't do :cry:

ah... hope i don't sound too presumptuous you are just the man i was hoping to see actually... heard u got a smashing sigma 180mm macro. any chance that it'll make an appearance at the outing? :angel:

haha! before you meet him,keep this photo in your wallet first.:bsmilie:

IMGP4789-Copy-1.jpg

i saw one on ebay the other day... found the price scary at that time... now i wake up every day feeling that there was something i should've done but didn't do :cry:

Then go back to sleep and continue dreaming about them ;)

haha! before you meet him,keep this photo in your wallet first.:bsmilie:

yes... i will be sure to look out for him :bsmilie:

imgp4789copy1.jpg

Then go back to sleep and continue dreaming about them ;)

spare me... i'm already :bheart: that i didn't (and couldn't) get it...

Last edited:
eh, u all go outing pew pew pew wont feel hot?
i go out pew pew pew 1 hour+ sweat like crazy.. -_-...

eh, u all go outing pew pew pew wont feel hot?
i go out pew pew pew 1 hour+ sweat like crazy.. -_-...

Ooohh obviously you don't own our famous Pentaxian Polo Tee....! Evaporate sweat faster Nike's Dry Fit ;p

And now, time for you to get one from Lawrence

1. fengwei (94281380)
2. flowerpot - if my baby is not too cranky in the morning....
3. JK
4. Darren
5. cyk13
6. Pentriot
7. Gummy73
8. opera58
9. hypy13
10. Brianskivvy
11.Greg0222
12.Fireemblem
13. yeohth
14. k4rsh
15. jjynwa
16.Limited
17. Detritus
18. Grabejud

As guys said above and before, everyone is welcome :)

Thanks Bro...

1. fengwei (94281380)
3. JK
4. Darren
5. cyk13
6. Pentriot
7. Gummy73
8. opera58
9. hypy13
10. Brianskivvy
11.Greg0222
12.Fireemblem
13. yeohth + (2 Non-Pentaxian frens)
14. k4rsh
15. jjynwa
16.Limited
17. Detritus
18. Grabejud

ah... hope i don't sound too presumptuous you are just the man i was hoping to see actually... heard u got a smashing sigma 180mm macro. any chance that it'll make an appearance at the outing? :angel:

Sure, it will make an appearance at Mandai. So far, the Sigma 180 has seen 2 outings only.:)

Since you ask, our bro Ben probably will bring it along :) It's the best macro lens to show off there, other than otc's A*200/4 ;)

Thanks bro Frank.
Beside showing off :embrass:. Hope can capture as good as otc's A*200/4. Perhaps he can bring it along if he's joining the outing.
Lawrence once informed we have to be early when the gardener water the plant and plenty of dragonflies.

Thanks Lawrence.
That's a beauty...I meant the K7 & Sigma 180.:bsmilie:

Don't be so humble Ben... You are the beauty and the huge 180 is indeed a BEAST!

Which lens you saw in ebay, the Sigma or the Pentax?

1. fengwei (94281380)
3. JK
4. Darren
5. cyk13
6. Pentriot
7. Gummy73
8. opera58
9. hypy13
10. Brianskivvy
11.Greg0222
12.Fireemblem
13. yeohth + (2 Non-Pentaxian frens)
14. k4rsh
15. jjynwa
16.Limited
17. Detritus
18. Grabejud
19. benchan21 + 2

Sure, it will make an appearance at Mandai. So far, the Sigma 180 has seen 2 outings only.:)

Thanks bro Frank.
Beside showing off :embrass:. Hope can capture as good as otc's A*200/4. Perhaps he can bring it along if he's joining the outing.
Lawrence once informed we have to be early when the gardener water the plant and plenty of dragonflies.

Ya man! go early walk up the hill & join them for breakfast too.:bsmilie:

IMGP4155-Copy.jpg

I think a monopod would be more useful for your 55-500 instead but not a MUST have. Leave your tripod at home and travel light lah.

OK! Thanks for the advice!:)