Pentax Q 06

Buy Q, not so deep, $487 only!!
Q10 yellow need to special order of 50 pieces.
Pentax Q lah!!

haha... but bro, I have the Q leh.. lolx..
now is the 02 lens and 06 lens.. ...

Buy Q, not so deep, $487 only!!
Q10 yellow need to special order of 50 pieces.
Pentax Q lah!!

Hi Bro, Q10 how muchy??? Bro, tell me WHY I should get Q/Q10 instead of Nikon V1???.... haaaaa.... ;)

Ah the V1, when it came out I was like, "Thats what the Q should be with a view finder". But truthfully, nah dont need it. Also since the Q drop to almost half price, grrrrr... It's a good buy if get 02 kit.

Hey guys, finally have time to come back in here. So has anyone used the 06 lens yet? How is it?

And I also want to try macro with the Q, any chance of using the 02 and 06 together with a reverse ring?

06 should work well with a good close up lens like raynox 250, or a reversed lens.
This has been demonstrated to be very effective by some guys in the macro section using LX5

Alternative is to get the K-mount adapter and a cheap 35, 55mm macro lens.
No need for an more expensive DA100 imo.

Hi Bro, Q10 how muchy??? Bro, tell me WHY I should get Q/Q10 instead of Nikon V1???.... haaaaa.... ;)

no need to convince you to get Q/Q10...you should just get what you like..after all..if you dun like..can just sell it away again...

no need to convince you to get Q/Q10...you should just get what you like..after all..if you dun like..can just sell it away again...

haaa true... with the price point... not so painful also.... will need to go touch touch first...

The new firmware has an option to input focal length when using adapter. Does the jr adapter activates this? Also for varifocal lenses do I input the lowest length ir max length?