Pentax MZ-S 35mm auto-Focus film SLR

Status
Not open for further replies.
$500 is a good price.

When I was looking for an AF SLR in late 2001, MS quoted around $1450-$1500 for MZ-S body, not sure if it is black or silver version. And I think the black/silver display model was already on the shelf then.

I think the asking price was $1400 back in 2003 at MS Color when I was looking for a replacement camera. I think it is the same camera.
Funny that I should be staring at it 2 weeks ago when I was there to buy some Lowepro stuff. I wanted to ask for the price but they were kind of busy...:)

mz-s may be the most expensive pentax film 135 SLR now. :rolleyes:

Post pics of your cam with the silver FA Limiteds. I think will make people drool;p. :bsmilie:

Someone is Enjoying his camera now hehe;)

Oh yeah, but you gave me a headache too. Now I got two beautiful film cameras, don't know which one to keep :confused: Both look so pretty, even my wife can't decide which one is prettier :bsmilie:

But I think I'd only keep one in the end ...

Hi guys,
I was at Punggol Plaza Cash Converters and they have at least 4 sets of Pentax MZ30 or MZ50 for sale. Priced between $68-$99...:)

Oh yeah, but you gave me a headache too. Now I got two beautiful film cameras, don't know which one to keep :confused: Both look so pretty, even my wife can't decide which one is prettier :bsmilie:

But I think I'd only keep one in the end ...
hehe, but Pentax cams are geat cams. Lets convert more members back to film . . . ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.