Panasonic DMC-GH4

Hopefully they are not using grey set to advertise as 'local set'.. that could be very misleading and unfair to buyer (knowing that pany sg charge more for service for grey set). I remember for grey set they usually state it as 'shop warranty'.

But they still advertised as "Local Singapore Panasonic Warranty Sets" in their Facebook page leh:

Hmmm.. its getting complicated.. someone somewhere is giving a wrong info..

The warranty part already removed from their page.

So, this shows they cannot stand by what they initially claimed in their advertisement about being a local panasonic sets !

All 3 , wow

Maybe pany can consider adding on a function button at their lens so that user can allocate the evf on/off function there.. easier that way than pushing a button at the back of the body..

Hi, the sets sold in AWF is local set with local warranty. I know cause I buy all 3 GH4 from them.
Thanks barbabasngai.

Local warranty can means many "things", eg the warranty is from AWF, the from the shop itself who is a local company, so in that sense also is a local warranty.

Can confirm your 3 sets are local set with warranty from Singapore Panasonic ? That was their initial advertisement, ie their sets comes with local SINGAPORE PANASONIC warranty. This is despite Editor saying that Panasonic S'pore clarified that these are not their sets as up to today Panasonic Singapore has not launch GH4 yet.

Pls note that I have nothing against AWF, I only just wanna make sure that the sets comes with Singapore Panasonic warranty.

Can I know, how you register the 3 sets for warranty ? Bcos if you go in to Panasonic website now and register your warranty, GH4 is not in their system for the list of items when you register your warranty ...

Thank you & congrats on purchasing your 3 sets ...

I have been quoted SGD5200 for the body and the 12-35mm lens.

I don't think the quote is correct.

GH4 is selling about $2199. My bro bought one in Funan over the weekend. (WITH LOCAL WARRANTY)
The 12-35mm lens can't be more than 1.3k

GH4 is selling about $2199. My bro bought one in Funan over the weekend. (WITH LOCAL WARRANTY)
I thought it was posted a few day earlier that Panasonic Singapore has declared that they have not launched the GH4 locally yet. How is it that it is available with local warranty at Funan last week? :dunno:

I thought it was posted a few day earlier that Panasonic Singapore has declared that they have not launched the GH4 locally yet. How is it that it is available with local warranty at Funan last week? :dunno:
Wouldn't surprise me if Pana SG has no clue what they're actually doing. :p

Haha! Would be realistic if it's actually the price of DMC-GH4-YAGH (US$3298) + 12-35 (US$898).

(B&H photo prices for reference. US$4196 approx S$5247.)

I've no idea man, maybe stock just coming in slowly. Anyway,I heard Allen in Funan has stock.

Was I over-quoted?

Wouldn't surprise me if Pana SG has no clue what they're actually doing. :p

Double like!!! Already got someone selling used usa set in bns and yet we didnt get a clue of whats going on...

Last edited:

Panasonic SG just officially announced the launch of GH4 today in their Facebook.
Price is $3399/- for the 12-35mm kit lens package.

Funny thing though it is only available at Cathay Photo and Allan Photo ....
Wonder how come MScolor, SSLR, AWF not mentioned.

Last edited: