Our gangsters need to be toughened up?

Here's the key difference:

Last time: challenge opponent 1 to 1

Now: challenge opponent when you outnumber them.

Here's the key difference:

Last time: challenge opponent 1 to 1

Now: challenge opponent when you outnumber them.

hahaha! cowards and bullies are alike!

there was this one time, i was called into a class and faced a group of 15 youths alone. the leader came up to me, threw a hook at my face and i didn't flinch but took the blow. when that youth saw that i didn't move, and wasn't affected, he backed off so quick and ran towards the door.

i walked towards the youth, picked up a chair and threw it at the youth. the youth dodged it, picked up a chair and hurled it at me. i whacked the flying chair away with my arm and it flew towards the others.

they all ran.

numbers count for nothing when you show them who's the boss.

FCJG300-0098.jpg

Gangster Lee better go hide his face

I think Sg more high class to be involved in traditional gang activities ..... we specialize in white collar crime more ....

Gangster Lee better go hide his face

I think Sg more high class to be involved in traditional gang activities ..... we specialize in white collar crime more ....

Those are children meh... children shout loud loud that they are 'gangster' to show that they have 'B*lls'... real gangster only do so for the $$$$.

hahaha! cowards and bullies are alike!

there was this one time, i was called into a class and faced a group of 15 youths alone. the leader came up to me, threw a hook at my face and i didn't flinch but took the blow. when that youth saw that i didn't move, and wasn't affected, he backed off so quick and ran towards the door.

i walked towards the youth, picked up a chair and threw it at the youth. the youth dodged it, picked up a chair and hurled it at me. i whacked the flying chair away with my arm and it flew towards the others.

they all ran.

numbers count for nothing when you show them who's the boss.

FCJG300-0098.jpg

Lol. quite like me except i was more ruthless :/
got surrounded by some gangster classmates to beat me up. yea this guy twice my size started punch on my face, i grabbed his balls and the harder he punched the harder i grabbed. he fell to the ground after a few straights on my left cheek. Couldnt forget the incident because i made my legendary move called steambomb!