Olympus E-P2 launched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey aryanto... I just came up with a work-around for you using the E-P2...

Use the cam up-side down and use the EVF (Those at the fondling session will see me doing this) ;p

On another note, I hope some third party will consider doing a cable that can connect the EVF to the camera without attaching the EVF to the shoe, just like a TTL off-camera cable ;p

Let's start 3 or 4. :bsmilie:

How about a 3D swivel LCD with dual retinal sensors to focus where you're looking?

I wouldn't mind seeing a camera that actually has a grip and a decent (GN 10) flash.

Stop taking LSDs please... you are hallucinating... but I like the dream... :bsmilie:

actually, oly or panasonic should come out wireless viewfinder. Wear it like a spec. the camera became your eyes. (One eye type, so u still can walk properly) ;)

Will be good news for those who have oily skin, always lean on the camera to look the viewfinder and leave the oil on the LCD.

Last edited:
actually, oly or panasonic should come out wireless viewfinder. Wear it like a spec. the camera became your eyes. (One eye type, so u still can walk properly) ;)

Will be good news for those who have oily skin, always lean on the camera to look the viewfinder and leave the oil on the LCD.

power?

Oakley has an integrated mp3 player in their sunglasses. Surely, a wireless viewfinder could be done with a battery pack, not unlike Metz flash battery packs.

Haha,is it? I never knew,I've heard of goggles with mp3 playback,but run on their own batt or AAA batt,wireless gonna take up a lot of juice

As I understand, you can add art filters later on computer with Olympus software.
Tell me which part of adding art filters I dont understand, since it isnt possible to have diorama and x-process with e-p1. It doesnt seem logical to me. Maybe because I am waiting for my e-p1 still :)

As I understand, you can add art filters later on computer with Olympus software.
Tell me which part of adding art filters I dont understand, since it isnt possible to have diorama and x-process with e-p1. It doesnt seem logical to me. Maybe because I am waiting for my e-p1 still :)

Just a little note, that the Olympus Master Software Art Filters corresponds to the model of the camera... meaning, E-P1 RAW images should not be able to be processed with the Diorama effects. At least for now. Or else this could potentially hurt the E-P2 sales.

So wud it work if u do a RAW hack & change it to recognise as Ep2? Hmm... Power of technology HAHAHAHA!!

So wud it work if u do a RAW hack & change it to recognise as Ep2? Hmm... Power of technology HAHAHAHA!!

Everything can be done when the right tools are in place. LOL! Hack hack hack...

even better! :thumbsup:

OlympusEP-2.jpg

If they could have something on the left, even better.

@soma
That looks AWESOME, dude!!! I'd buy that in a heartbeat

Status
Not open for further replies.