OFFICIAL: CANON EOS 7D Mark II - User Thread

Can anyone here tell me what is the best price of 7D mk2 in town? Thank you very much.

around 2150 im guessing??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update on my 7dmk2..sent in the body today..the Canon rep spoke to the boss n they will be bringing in the entire new chassis+ components from tokyo next week to replace everything..only the body covers are same....so I'm like ermm ok....finally had the chance recently to bring it out to my work for photoshoot n to expo n the mileage was back to square 1..33 shots and down to 53% just for product shots..n this was on the lpe6n batt..my 3rd pay lpe6 faired no better....

Update on my 7dmk2..sent in the body today..the Canon rep spoke to the boss n they will be bringing in the entire new chassis+ components from tokyo next week to replace everything..only the body covers are same....so I'm like ermm ok....finally had the chance recently to bring it out to my work for photoshoot n to expo n the mileage was back to square 1..33 shots and down to 53% just for product shots..n this was on the lpe6n batt..my 3rd pay lpe6 faired no better....

Sigh... Really depressing that they won't even do a 1 for 1 and resolve this matter. I wonder why they'd rather go through this hassle of changing everything but the kitchen sink.

Sigh... Really depressing that they won't even do a 1 for 1 and resolve this matter. I wonder why they'd rather go through this hassle of changing everything but the kitchen sink.

I'll ask the rep when she calls me again..lol

Jokes TTM. If you are replacing everything but the body covers, why dont you just give the poor man a new camera?! After all the 'testing' that has taken place at his expense.

A simple replacement seems to make the most sense. This in my opinion should have been done long before now.

Guess the only way I would get a 1to 1 exchange is if I was sponsored by Canon or if the camera exploded in my face I guess..

Guess the only way I would get a 1to 1 exchange is if I was sponsored by Canon or if the camera exploded in my face I guess..

Hi eggie87, what did Canon say? Did they manage to fix your camera body?

Hi eggie87, what did Canon say? Did they manage to fix your camera body?

They also dunno what is wrong..might be one of the components on the circuit board?..They will be replacing the entire chassis+ components inside..leaving the skin alone...

They also dunno what is wrong..might be one of the components on the circuit board?..They will be replacing the entire chassis+ components inside..leaving the skin alone...

Sounds really silly..

Will be getting my camera back tomorrow..with the new firmware and components....so users can look out for the firmware to be out soon..

Last edited:
Hello guys, does the dual pixel AF work with third party lenses I.e. Sigma 156 Contemporary?

Will be getting my camera back tomorrow..with the new firmware and components....so users can reflect the firmware to be out soon..

Good luck... I hope that for your sake everything is resolved and the camera works like it should.

Anyone having camera lock ups after the new firmware update? Think it's affecting some of the 70 -200mm users..

Heard abt the lock up issues and I'm curious too!