Nudis and more nudis (7Skies May)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DTan said:
I'm not sure if anyone noticed but the bokeh produced by my camera is DAMN UGLY. boxed instead of nice out of focus circles or blurs. arghs!

i find the blurred boxes very fake. Like some kind of pixelation or sth like that. UGLY UGLY
i noticed that also. but i just thought it was the scanner :p

DTan said:
Waisj, what is CFWA (I presume wide angle) and which one is the nembrotha? #1 or #3? and how to try sunburst with curled nudi? very cheem. head cracking already.

In most portraiture, butts do not flatter subjects. u are right. :p

Thanks for tips. I will take horns rather than butts next time. (butts just excites me haha!)

Hi DTan,

CFWA is Close Focus Wide Angle, with at least a 90 Degree field of view lens, you'll be able to do CFWA, what i meant is to put the curled up Nudibranch in a part of the frame, sunburst in another while blending strobe power to ambient light to capture the sun-burst and light rays. Needless to say it is extremely hard to do. None the less my previous attemps with Slides failed terribly...... haven't had the chance to do so with my current setup yet.

beivied said:
i like kng's push up of the colours using PS :)
makes the nembrotha look more alive.
but for my personal preference i would find the background a bit over...
Agreed... the background is a bit distracting - cos it is so overly colourful and bright.. didn't want to push up the saturation too much. Dtan, if you get a good scan (ie no dust and hair!!), can spend more time to PS the shot properly. I can give you some PS pointers.

beivied said:
yo kng... your words so small... :eek:
I can also give you private PS lessons you know...... ;p

kng said:
I can give you some PS pointers.

:bigeyes:
:devil:
sure..... ;) pointers anytime... heehee

you quote my line... but to give DTan private PS lessons?? :dunno:
eh ...

beivied said:
eh ...

no lah beivied.. he wants to give u PRIVATE ps lessons. as for me, pointers only... :bsmilie:

beivied said:
eh ...

Ivy, u better be careful leh.... he and waisj good kawan.... skali conspire to fish ur ah bang....

haha!!! very likely!!!

better keep him away from them ... :D

*opening up 1001 nudi book......

Nudi Model No 1: shld be a Nembrotha Kubaryana(Dusky Nembrotha)..
Nembrotha cristata(Crested Nembrotha)'s rhinophores and gills are green in colour whereas the former are orangy.....

Nudi Model No 2: shld be a Funeral Jorunna (Jorunna Funebris)..

Nudi Model No 3:hmm... it looks like a Marbled Chromodoris to me.. given the white foot(outline) and its red and white spotty body... hmm or could it be a Chromodoris Reticulata (Reticulated Chromodoris)?? the latter's spots seems bigger which yr model 3 spots are finer and closer to each other...
*Waves to EXPERT Waisj.. *pass baton to him... hee..

hmmm where u took the pic of model 3??? :bigeyes: in 7 skies?? I WAN TO GO!! :complain:

beivied said:
haha!!! very likely!!!

better keep him away from them ... :D
[OT]
:cry: :cry: no wonder!!! i kena chained up at home...

howl.... :cry: howl.. :cry:
[/OT]

siaoon said:
[OT]

[/OT]

:bigeyes: :bigeyes: gosh... beivied likes such k**** stuff? but this is a public forum, better keep personal habits behind closed doors.. make sure doors really closed and no photographers lurking around... *shudders*

---------------------
erotic is when u use feather.
Using the whole chicken is kinky.... :sweat:

siaoon said:
[OT]

[/OT]

:bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

DTan said:
---------------------
erotic is when u use feather.
Using the whole chicken is kinky.... :sweat:

:bigeyes: :bigeyes: Donnie... Donnie..... i have to meet your better half...... :devil: Whole Chicken?????.... woah...... :nono:

your head lah. not me lah... beivied and siaoon lah!!! and moderator.. don't OT... :nono: hahah!!!

u need to learn meh? beivied better. use chains and dunno what else.

siaoon said:
*opening up 1001 nudi book......

Nudi Model No 1: shld be a Nembrotha Kubaryana(Dusky Nembrotha)..
Nembrotha cristata(Crested Nembrotha)'s rhinophores and gills are green in colour whereas the former are orangy.....

Nudi Model No 2: shld be a Funeral Jorunna (Jorunna Funebris)..

Nudi Model No 3:hmm... it looks like a Marbled Chromodoris to me.. given the white foot(outline) and its red and white spotty body... hmm or could it be a Chromodoris Reticulata (Reticulated Chromodoris)?? the latter's spots seems bigger which yr model 3 spots are finer and closer to each other...
*Waves to EXPERT Waisj.. *pass baton to him... hee..

hmmm where u took the pic of model 3??? :bigeyes: in 7 skies?? I WAN TO GO!! :complain:

*nudges* the thread into discussion.... after being warned of OT.....

Yes Siaoon, thanks for the help... :embrass: stupid me......

yes it is a Chromodoris Reticulata..... Or was it Chromodoris Tintarta... hmmmm...... The fact is i'm getting old. heee

siaoon said:

:cry: I didn't see nudi #3 :cry: because had to surface after 12 minutes :cry:

I believe that the nice red nudi was spotted at Tiger reef. 7 Skies only got "rope & batfish".

kng said:
:cry: I didn't see nudi #3 :cry: because had to surface after 12 minutes :cry:

I believe that the nice red nudi was spotted at Tiger reef. 7 Skies only got "rope & batfish".

*patpat* don't cry.

i think it's at tiger reef. #3 took the 35th and 36th frame of the roll.. :(
7 skies got rope, batfish, and posing models by the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.