noob photographer in qns

the new hdb (you mean blk 301A-D?), the corridor "window" is only ~3m wide and it's door facing door kind of situation...it's quite awkward to stand there and shoot...recce there before, feels weird...later pple call police thinking you are loanshark :bsmilie:

I've tried other hdbs, e.g. blk 223

my pano shot from there

oicoic.. would like to try there soon ^^.. my grandma stays at 306 is it near you? hahaha

have. but must bash into the construction area! ;p

5958326930_12911e190e_z.jpg

o.o! is it near the big drain there??

Very lovely pano shot! :thumbsup:

have. but must bash into the construction area! ;p

5958326930_12911e190e_z.jpg

wow, you manage to bash thru the construction site...can't wait for the construction to finish up. Once finished, got a BIG "pond"/river to go with the scenery with Sunrise :)

hope bishan park can be another sunrise location =).. hahaha

and its near me also haha

o.o! is it near the big drain there??

wow, you manage to bash thru the construction site...can't wait for the construction to finish up. Once finished, got a BIG "pond"/river to go with the scenery with Sunrise :)

the big drain is no more. its now a "river" as seen in the right hand side of the picture (not too obvious here). More prominent in this one:

5954449416_b72a977bae_z.jpg

hmm must visit there after the renovation is done

Really need a lot of luck for sunrise. Tried shooting sunrise at Changi twice but both times were cloudy, the nice first light was obscured by dark clouds :(

although bishan park is like... right next to where i live...i think i'd rather sleep the extra hour each morning :D

Really need a lot of luck for sunrise. Tried shooting sunrise at Changi twice but both times were cloudy, the nice first light was obscured by dark clouds :(

well better luck next time ^^