Nokia takes customer service seriously (really?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did hear people comment though, don't buy the latest phone immediately when it just come out, as they are rush out from the factory/R&D due to the hectic market new product rate, so the new phone are not fully debugged. Don't know it hold true or not. :think:

hp needs servicing?

i've not sent my hp ever for servicing or repairs since the day i had a hp.
in any case, most of you would change hp every year on average right?so why bother with repairs?:dunno:

Jeanie has a point there. I also never believe in servicing phones. It also depends on the price of the phone. If it is an expensive phone, people would usually go for servicing.
the phone was only 8 months old and it spoilt 3 time. So i won't call that "servicing" like a car to keep it working. I call it "repair".

If you were to being a spoilt phone with warranty to 2nd hand shops for sale it won't even be at pasar malam price. It's will be at pasar malam stall owner's cost price.

So you're saying that it is correct for Nokia to bochap the customer until its posted on the forum? And it is okay for Nokia NOT to give any explanation to a issue raised in public?

By not giving any explanation, the reader can only draw the adverse inference that whatever the customer said is true. For myself, that is the inference I've drawn. Nokia has lost whatever chance to explain by that weak response.

Nokia will have to repsond to a complain posted on the forum. Most of the time, they will contact the client and resolve it privately.

Not a good idea to fight it out with the customer using a forum. Do you not agree?

Read the article, it broke down in 8 months. Its still within the warranty period.

Changing phones every year has nothing to do with paying money to repair the phone. People can still keep the 1yr old but working phone as backup/trade in/pass to friends/children etc.

however if the phone conks out before 1 yr, then there's something wrong.

Even more wrong with the company gives you bad repair service.

Sony Ericsson service also not that good. still dare to ask me do survey on their services. I tell them, can, i can do it, but prepare to get real bad feedback from me. the guy keep quiet.

So you're saying that it is correct for Nokia to bochap the customer until its posted on the forum? And it is okay for Nokia NOT to give any explanation to a issue raised in public?

By not giving any explanation, the reader can only draw the adverse inference that whatever the customer said is true. For myself, that is the inference I've drawn. Nokia has lost whatever chance to explain by that weak response.
don't be so negative. Look at it another way. It has strengthened my resolution not to touch another nokia phone :bsmilie:

I did hear people comment though, don't buy the latest phone immediately when it just come out, as they are rush out from the factory/R&D due to the hectic market new product rate, so the new phone are not fully debugged. Don't know it hold true or not. :think:

That is ture.

If you want any old brick at a special price, just PM me:

AX05KE.jpg

hp spoilt 3 times in less than a year is call SWAY lor.

out of 100 hp noks sells, how many % you reckon will spoil 3 times a year?:dunno:

well, more of these articles only allows consumer to exploit this channel to bang tables, and allow big companies like noks to wake the hell up, that is....IF their customer service is that bad.

servicing/repair about once within the warranty is still acceptable. Nowadays electronic goods are rarely durable anyways. 3 times within a year, think can buy toto liao. The problem here is about customer service which is the same with a lot of other cases, sucks big time.

Customer service has still a long way to go in SG.

servicing/repair about once within the warranty is still acceptable. Nowadays electronic goods are rarely durable anyways. 3 times within a year, think can buy toto liao. The problem here is about customer service which is the same with a lot of other cases, sucks big time.

Customer service has still a long way to go in SG.

sorry, borrow your sentence to bold it.

i cant agree more.hands, legs, hair down.

wrong. not me.

recently, i was at causeway point. nokia was almost next to samsung. nobody
at samsung but at nokia, large crowd of people waiting for their turns. what does it says?

i've not sent my hp ever for servicing or repairs since the day i had a hp.
in any case, most of you would change hp every year on average right?so why bother with repairs?:dunno:

psst..then ur Dell 24inch leh ;p

mine is 27 inch.please dont downgrade my equipment ok?:sticktong

anyway, mine is not SWAY hor.mine is INHERENT Of this monitor.

The Nokia N series is not very good. :nono:

wrong. not me.

recently, i was at causeway point. nokia was almost next to samsung. nobody
at samsung but at nokia, large crowd of people waiting for their turns. what does it says?

err...i think it means noks are MORE popular than samsung.

Not sure, but there has been a rise in the number of ST forum complaints on Nokia's phones and bad repair service.

And it isn't unreasonable to say that of every 1 complaint made known, there are more than that number of cases not publicised and the silent stoic Singaporean taking the bad service with a "what can I do" attitude.

hp spoilt 3 times in less than a year is call SWAY lor.

out of 100 hp noks sells, how many % you reckon will spoil 3 times a year?:dunno:

Not sure, but there has been a rise in the number of ST forum complaints on Nokia's phones and bad repair service.

And it isn't unreasonable to say that of every 1 complaint made known, there are more than that number of cases not publicised and the silent stoic Singaporean taking the bad service with a "what can I do" attitude.

so we all learn from this.

next time equipment got prob.
bang table so hard it splits the legs of the customer service personnel sitting behind it.

it could also mean nokias spoil more than samsung.

err...i think it means noks are MORE popular than samsung.

Status
Not open for further replies.