No Joking Sign?

Can joke?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sion said:
May I ask which F do you use for your A-hole? :sweatsm:

I guess in this case, focal length is more important. 85-105mm is ideal.. 50mm is too short... but then, 200mm is shaky... which may or may not be good depending on the subject preference.

dawgbyte77 said:
I guess in this case, focal length is more important. 85-105mm is ideal.. 50mm is too short... but then, 200mm is shaky... which may or may not be good depending on the subject preference.

For me, a 70-135mm with VR is ideal.;p

i dont see it as ah pao is mocking the newbie, but just being freindly and making it less serious thats all. little joke like that (those to are not personal attack type) is ok right. work already so stress, come to forum also have to be so serious, very tiring right?

If its that thread about the eyehole, then I really see nothing wrong with AhPao's post, it was just a "haha" and he eventually said the correct term to use is "viewfinder".

The thread starter was just overly sensitive and in the light of this, I'll stay 10 miles away from him

Sion said:
To avoid more jokes, here are some of the photographic terminology I've heard some people have used:

Camera strap: Neck string
Tripod: Camera legs
Lens: Black tube
Medium format: Big camera
Any photographer: Pro
Any girl: Model
Cable release: Hand string
Flash: Fast light

:bsmilie:
To the direct translation even worse....

Tripod: Stand leg (Chinese: "Zhan Jiao")
Shutter: Fast Door (Chinese: "Kuai Men")
Flash/Lighting: Beat Light (Chinese: "Da Guang")

Of cos, there are alternatives for ur terminology as well...
Medium Format = Big Camera
Large Format = ... :eek:
Any girl = chio
Any model = very chio
Photographer with P&S = Cameraman
Photographer with SLR = Pro
To the one who does like the photographer, photographer = extra

Status
Not open for further replies.