No Joking Sign?

Can joke?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
eikin said:
:think: i'm sure camera manuals tell users what that 'hole' is called

maybe his manual point to that 'thingy' and called eye-piece.. so its naturally called eye hole?

better not put :bsmilie:... u won't screw me rite... we brudder hor... :sticktong

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
maybe his manual point to that 'thingy' and called eye-piece.. so its naturally called eye hole?

better not put :bsmilie:... u won't screw me rite... we brudder hor... :sticktong

:bsmilie: how's that? :bsmilie: relak lah, alamak, anyway some forum noobs are really aggressive these days, very different from when i first come in :bsmilie:

eikin said:
:bsmilie: how's that? :bsmilie: relak lah, alamak, anyway some forum noobs are really aggressive these days, very different from when i first come in :bsmilie:

When you first came in, eye-holes weren't even been coined and there wasn't such a thing called PFAM (Photo Forum Anger Management). :sweatsm:

The problem with manuals is that there is no search function and to find an answer, you have to actually flip the pages so its very inconvenient and I understand why people nowadays are short-tempered.

Sion said:
When you first came in, eye-holes weren't even been coined and there wasn't such a thing called PFAM (Photo Forum Anger Management). :sweatsm:

oh man :bsmilie: i think you just invented PFAM :thumbsup: you can start an online clinic for that already ;)

eikin said:
:think: i'm sure camera manuals tell users what that 'hole' is called

Exactly. My camera manual says:

There is a square hole on top of your camera for you to put your eye on it to see through the lens. Nikon will call it Nikhole. But we in Canon call it Canhole.

dawgbyte77 said:
The problem with manuals is that there is no search function and to find an answer, you have to actually flip the pages so its very inconvenient and I understand why people nowadays are short-tempered.

but usually the names of the camera parts can be easily found in the first few pages right?

:think: hmmm ... judging by the popularity of digital cameras, impatience is indeed a trend in today's world(s)

eikin said:
but usually the names of the camera parts can be easily found in the first few pages right?

:think: hmmm ... judging by the popularity of digital cameras, impatience is indeed a trend in today's world(s)

Hey. eikin,

For digital cameras, it's digithole. Right?

Sion said:
Hey. eikin,

:think: ahh ... so an eyehole comes from a camera called 'eye' ... how to take pictures with a pin ah ... hmmm ... got pinhole camera leh ... :bsmilie:

eikin said:

Yep... since I can't joke... trying to go the sarcastic way...:bsmilie: .. oops.. :embrass:

Sion said:
Hey. eikin,

Short form it somemore become.....dighole...:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Sjourn said:

So the apperture is an A-hole...

Sjourn said:

hahaha... i think my DSLR got an ASHole... haha... cos from the Lens mount hole, i can see the CCD with AS, so its ASHole! :sweat:

dawgbyte77 said:
Yep... since I can't joke... trying to go the sarcastic way...:bsmilie: .. oops.. :embrass:

me slow ... :bsmilie: ... must be the morning :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.