Nikon D7200 official

Yo bro blueskye Yat Lok Fatt,

Look forward to shoot Nikon together with you one day. No, I do not own any Nikkor lens yet. If I am getting the 7200, it looks like i will have to purchase with the 18-140 F3.5-5.6 kit lens.

Maybe if I get the D750, then I would get the 20-124 F4 kit lens.

But most likely, these 2 will take a back seat first as I just bought the XT-1 and will be getting 2 nos of the FZ300 my my niece and nephew birthdays. No wallet a bit tight already this month

Perhaps, I might have to sell the newly acquired XT-1 to fund the Nikon purchase ?

Ahh...yes bro, and for your mentioning of this better-buy setup D7200 + AF-S18-140 f3.5-5.6 VR lens...basically quite alright...but based solely on those gears you'd owned ( refer to your sig below) you'd be able to churn out some good shots with this economical setup too...:)

There again relax lah bro, for the FX + "your-New=20-124 f4.0" :bsmilie:lens...(..relax lah..bro, I seriously know you must have been very excited when come to talking about FX camera/system...typo-error as I think you're referring to the AF-S 24-120 f4.0 VR...lah...hahaha)...I'd suggest if you can wait...just wait...you already owned not too little stuffs/gears...:bsmilie:...yeah the Next will be better...fingered crossed:phonecallwho know we might be buying together at better$$$$$leh for the New one lah;)...hehe-hahaha...

Ahh...yes bro, and for your mentioning of this better-buy setup D7200 + AF-S18-140 f3.5-5.6 VR lens...basically quite alright...but based solely on those gears you'd owned ( refer to your sig below) you'd be able to churn out some good shots with this economical setup too...:)

There again relax lah bro, for the FX + "your-New=20-124 f4.0" :bsmilie:lens...(..relax lah..bro, I seriously know you must have been very excited when come to talking about FX camera/system...typo-error as I think you're referring to the AF-S 24-120 f4.0 VR...lah...hahaha)...I'd suggest if you can wait...just wait...you already owned not too little stuffs/gears......yeah the Next will be better...fingered crossed who know we might be buying together at better$$$$$leh for the New one lah;)...hehe-hahaha...
Ya man, bro blueskye yat lok fatt, must be very excited about FX lens until type it as 20-124 f4.0 ... :dunno: :bsmilie:

when you said wait, which model you have in mind ? the D7201 or D751 or D-single digit ?

Ya man, bro blueskye yat lok fatt, must be very excited about FX lens until type it as 20-124 f4.0 ... :dunno: :bsmilie:

when you said wait, which model you have in mind ? the D7201 or D751 or D-single digit ?

Well, ryan bro, likely or quite obviously the three-digit model...simply so as the single-digit is out as in announced...the four-digit only half-year old thereabout...so, likely D760;) rather than the model's name changed to D751/D750mkII/etc...:bsmilie:

Btw, my guess is...erhmm(pray+pray)...hopefully arrive earlier than Santa...why...well, so we can have it to snap Santa mah...hohoho...:bsmilie:

Well, ryan bro, likely or quite obviously the three-digit model...simply so as the single-digit is out as in announced...the four-digit only half-year old thereabout...so, likely D760;) rather than the model's name changed to D751/D750mkII/etc...:bsmilie:

Btw, my guess is...erhmm(pray+pray)...hopefully arrive earlier than Santa...why...well, so we can have it to snap Santa mah...hohoho...:bsmilie:
Thanks bro blueskye Yat Lok Fatt,

Yeah the D5 is coming in Jan 2016 but this is just too expensive and too professional a camera for me, not within my reach. Not likely it will come out before X'mas for you to shoot Santa leh :bsmilie:

Was thinking of hooting the D three digit 750 but then Nikon rumours buying guide said refresh is expected in 2016, we dunno is Jan 2016 or Dec 2016 ... :dunno:

see this:
http://nikonrumors.com/prices/

Yeah the D5 is coming in Jan 2016 but this is just too expensive and too professional a camera for me, not within my reach. Not likely it will come out before X'mas for you to shoot Santa leh :bsmilie:

Was thinking of hooting the D three digit 750 but then Nikon rumours buying guide said refresh is expected in 2016, we dunno is Jan 2016 or Dec 2016 ... :dunno:

see this:
http://nikonrumors.com/prices/

Oh well, really hope it'll appear on shelves before all festive seasons:bsmilie:...but hor...aiya...pray hard at least before CNY2016...lor...hohoho:bsmilie:...aiyo, new year new cam mah hor...;)

Last edited:
Oh well, really hope it'll appear on shelves before all festive seasons:bsmilie:...but hor...aiya...pray hard at least before CNY2016...lor...hohoho:bsmilie:...aiyo, new year new cam mah hor...;)

You know what ? My guess is that the D760 would not come out anytime sooner bcos there's totally no rumours building up for the replacement of 750 model ... usually if a model is coming up, there will be plenty of rumours reporting about it prior to its release ...

I am also guessing the D7300 also won't come out any sooner for the same reason ... the only thing that will come out is the D5 ...

That's my guess lah ... :dunno: :bsmilie:

cheers