Nikon D5000 Proud User Group

Yes, this is normal. It's the power line running to the focus point indicator. If you remove the camera battery, you'll notice it's gone. :)

hi, i need help... i'm using D5000 18-55mm kit lense, when i am focusing a black thin line is showing along with my focused red box, is it normal?

hi,

wondering anybody has this same problem as me, when using my d5000 in auto mode i noticed the pictures alway turned out to be much more darker is this consider normal? my brother is using a d3000, his pictures taken using auto mode is so much clearer n brighter. tx

After 2 months and a couple of try and error, I guess I am getting to know the camera better. No regret and am happy with this D5000. My earlier problem of not able to hit the shutter is it is not focused. So, it is slow in focus due to lighting, then can use MF.

hello does anyone know if the samyang 8mm fisheye lens work with nikon d5000? like are there anythings to take note?

Got myself a Sigma 17-70 F2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM to pair with the D5000. :D

I have using D5k for the past year, I must say it is really good except for the low resolution LCD. Anyway, as long as you are able to get at least one if the 11 points with some decent light you will be able to focus in the dark, just select the points..up/down/left/right. I do that when I shot at night. e.g.

189765_192502577446690_100000608463769_587635_790657_n.jpg

Is there any tripod i can consider for under S$200??

Is there any tripod i can consider for under S$200??

Plenty out there, just check out the market place ...under mass sales segment...you will be able to get a decent one.