Nikon, Clubsnap Mega Outing 4 Aug - Payment And Confirmation

Status
Not open for further replies.
three cheers to organiser for makin this mega event wonderful .......

thank you to all who make it possible.
have great fun.......looking forward to the next mega outing

thanks all for coming. thanks all for your support.

thank you NSC. thank you Aloha. thank you.

thank you chngpe, thank you ortega, thank you furball, thank you acidbyte, thank you DCA, thank you francis247, thank you drakon09, thank you.

thank you everyone. thank you

thank you

thank you

i am very shy one :embrass:

thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you......................

04082007_nikon_outing1.jpg

Thank to PE and Ortega gang and all the helpers, it's been a fun day exercising and perspiring. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It's been fun and wet. :sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

Thank you to the sponsors, organizers, helpers, etc. who made this happen :thumbsup:

And thanks to all who came for the event - without all of you it wouldn't be an event!

A Big Thank You To ALL PARTICIPANTS for your support and presence

An equally Big Thank You To ALL Who have put in their time to help in organising and running this event, without which it would not be a success

"Harlequin, SK Foo, Sree": for bringing your 5 figures $ camera, lens and complete setup to share with the nature session. Also sharing your knowledge in bird/nature photography.

"PointBlankShoot aka Cedric" for taking time to support this event in sharing your images and more importantly your knowledge with all the participants. We really appreciate it. A personal thanks from me too.

"yqt" for sharing your professional knowledge and going around to give tips during the practical session.

Rennee Yeow for the make-up under time pressure and also the "charity price" for this event. A personal thanks for the support.

"Francis 247" for organising and conducting the night session. The participants really benefitted from your indepth knowledge of night photography.

"Ortega" for being the Chief of Operations in organising crew members and running the entire events from transport to food to registrations. Thanks for making it happen.

"Nightwolf, DCA, Glenyong and drankon" the Superusers, for your support for this community and events. Thank you for your time, my personal thanks and appreciation too.

(not in any special order)
Acidbyte, Furball, Glennboi, gooseberry, jacob, KNIGHT ONG, sjourn,, scanner, yklim - Thank You for your time, effort and enthusiasm. You have really made the running of the event a breeze. My personal appreciation for your support too.

"dominant aka Ryan" for support for the models. They were great and I hope they enjoy the session as much as the participants

Finally A Big Thank You To Nikon Singapore For Sponsoring This Event; with the Nikon Bus Transport, Models, Food and Goodie Bags

If I have missed anyone out it is because of the failing memory of an old uncle, my apologies.

It was tiring organising the event yesterday. However, your presence, support and the spirit of sharing and having fun together by both the participants and organisers/helpers, have given me the energy to look forward to organising more of such events here.

Do look out for more coming out soon ;);)

Thanks to all the models ... :lovegrin:

83335776.jpg

Wahhhh........looks like I missed the MEGA PM model shoot session heh ? Will definitely sign up in the next gathering ;) Thanks to all the organisers and helpers who made this awesome learning experience possible especially to new photographer like me. Thanks again.

Cheers
WILLIAM

Thanks to Nikon, all from Clubsnap (organizers and participants) and fellow workshop/session leaders for the opportunity to share and catch up with old friends.

I enclosed an image of a cheerful Red Breasted Parakeet, one of the birds that grace the occasion that morning. Peng Eik had positioned the camera to illustrate to participants how a smooth background can be obtained. As it was a back lighted situation, I added in a flash to use as fill-in so that the subjects are well lit instead of appearing underexposed. I believe that end of the day, most participants would agree that bird photography is fun, satisfying and not really that difficult….right? I hope that through the talk presented by Harlequin and hands on experience that morning, all the participants would have a good feel on what bird photography is all about. I looked forward to seeing you in the field photographing birds or any nature subjects some days. When more people become aware of nature around us and how beautiful it can be, nature conservation efforts are better appreciated and supported.

Cheers to everyone and Happy National Day!;)

Parakeet-RB_DSC5381.jpg

Thank you to everyone who is so nice to everyone... and teaching us during the photography session...
and the dinner, yummy......:)

This is a great outing that we look forward again..:):thumbsup:

Thanks to all organiser, helpers and Nikon Singapore for this event.
My son definitely learn something and it was good to catch up with old friends. :thumbsup:
Looking forward to next event liow.

I had a great fun during the entire event! :D

Proud to be one of the participants! Kudos to Nikon and CS!

Cheers!

May we have more of such sunsets soon! May I dedicate this to the entire Nikon Mega-Outing Team!

sunset110.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.