Nikkor 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5G ED and 800mm f/5.6E FL ED VR lenses officially announced

This is finally here. may i know what was the price u were quoted?

This is finally here. may i know what was the price u were quoted?

well, as I have yet to purchase so the price isn't confirmed, I'll say whatever quote you can get from the afs 28mm will apply to this lens + a bit more at launch.

Anyone got this len yet ... ? Seem not in shop yet ..

TK - Thursday - $900+-
iPhoto - Today or Thursday - $850+-
SLRR - Thursday - TBA
Alan Photo - This week - TBA

From the few shops, it has always been the same thing, stocks are very limited. Makes me wonder how limited it actually is. 1 piece? 5 pieces? or 10? haha.

He said Wednesday and it's still early Wednesday. Did you ask stores today?

Hi ageha, how is your lens doing on your D600?

Fast AF performance? :D

Cant wait to try out this len .... keep my finger cross that its distortion can be corrected poperly in lr ..

Going to be a 'carrot head' soon.

Fast, instantly fast for me but I'm not a lens reviewer and I only shot static subjects with it do far.

Very pleasing bokeh and colour. Looks like this lens is a must grab for its price and performance.

Actually the second photo is amazing! The bottom right/left trees are still rendered nicely.

TK - Thursday - $900+-
iPhoto - Today or Thursday - $850+-
SLRR - Thursday - TBA
Alan Photo - This week - TBA

From the few shops, it has always been the same thing, stocks are very limited. Makes me wonder how limited it actually is. 1 piece? 5 pieces? or 10? haha.

Usually max 2. Prices changes everyday for new product. So it is wise business step for them.

Cant wait to try out this len .... keep my finger cross that its distortion can be corrected poperly in lr ..

Going to be a 'carrot head' soon.

Good reviews on this 18-35mm .. go go go

Just offer $920 for the len by shop. Only one pcs. Funny how that shop got the len when all others still no stock .. dont dare to buy. Haha ..

Better stay clear ... who knows where it came from ? Wouldnt be surprise its a used set sold as brand new.

Better stay clear ... who knows where it came from ? Wouldnt be surprise its a used set sold as brand new.

so long if they can show u the lens before you dish out your cash, and serial number all matched on box lens warranty slip that set is safe.

well, except that whether you want to pay at that marked up price or not.

Thk ... ya loh .. $920 should be mark up liao.

lens is in at iPhoto.

do call for the latest quote

Never heard of that shop. Is it a trustworthy one?

previously lords camera in lucky plaza.

the only shop other than those in funan/sls/amk/centre point that one can visit whilst in orchard area haha.

very competitive very good service staff there. they are managed by a group of very experienced uncle, not like those reckless youngster. can be very flexible on pricing, or can be very insistent on their price.

I believe the van is making it's way to sls/funan soon.

previously lords camera in lucky plaza.

the only shop other than those in funan/sls/amk/centre point that one can visit whilst in orchard area haha.

very competitive very good service staff there. they are managed by a group of very experienced uncle, not like those reckless youngster. can be very flexible on pricing, or can be very insistent on their price.

I believe the van is making it's way to sls/funan soon.

Good to know!
Are you sitting in the van? :)
Well, I got my copy already. ;)

Last edited: