News(jp):3000D,50D,1Dsmk-III

Status
Not open for further replies.
TMC said:
Hahah, that is why I downgraded to a 4mp. :bsmilie:

:think: Well, then you'll have some additional cash to pump into lenses. That might be more important than raw megapixels.

pretty much completed my desired lineup. 1 more to go :lovegrin: but a costly one at that :cry:

scud said:
this is what i'm hoping for. the earlier they announce, the better. ;p

Release some new lenses too like a 75-300 f4 L too to spoil the market for the 70-200 :bsmilie:

raptor84 said:
Release some new lenses too like a 75-300 f4 L too to spoil the market for the 70-200 :bsmilie:

good idea :thumbsup:

raptor84 said:

Heheh...even releasing a new version with IS might change the deal for some people. At any rate, hope they let me sell mine first and upgrade before they announce a new version.

fWord said:
Heheh...even releasing a new version with IS might change the deal for some people. At any rate, hope they let me sell mine first and upgrade before they announce a new version.

I got a better idea. You can give my your lens now and you wont have to worry about the value dropping when the new one comes out ;p

:sweat:

raptor84 said:
I got a better idea. You can give my your lens now and you wont have to worry about the value dropping when the new one comes out ;p

:sweat:

:bsmilie: No way! That'll be a 100% depreciation!

Seriously, my current wish is to upgrade from this lens to a 100-400mm...it's seriously telephoto, and the IS will really be useful. Shooting at the zoo recently was quite a pain...a lot of my photos was blurred, not to mention that on some occasions, I couldn't get close enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.