New Toys/Equipment Molestation Kopi Session - Register Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the image quality of the D90 was almost the same as the D300. If the D300s is much better than D90, does it mean that the D300s uses a different sensor than the D300?

Damn.. I need to get rid of the D300... ;p

No D300s does not use a different sensor its just they improved the sensor.
HUm, I'm thinking if i wait for the replacement of D700 or i sell my D90 and buy the D300s now untill the replacement of D700 comes out.....

No D300s does not use a different sensor its just they improved the sensor.
HUm, I'm thinking if i wait for the replacement of D700 or i sell my D90 and buy the D300s now untill the replacement of D700 comes out.....

might as well wait for D700 replacement..

anyone can tell me what's the main diff between D3000 and D5000 beside the live view part :)

Need to decide one for my wife :) ...

Sad that i can't go for the molest session due to work..

Last edited:
Thank for the demo and explanation on the WT-4 yesterday. Sorry for delay you all go home.
hee ... i actually still dun know who is the uncle who do the demo for me, ... but THANK YOU YOU SO MUCH. hee

Thank for the demo and explanation on the WT-4 yesterday. Sorry for delay you all go home.
hee ... i actually still dun know who is the uncle who do the demo for me, ... but THANK YOU YOU SO MUCH. hee

It's me, at least say the bro who demo it, not uncle. Do I look so old meh :think: I am so sad

Last edited:
It's me, at least say the bro who demo it, not uncle. Do I look so old meh :think: I am so sad

next time, go facial and color hair first before molestation session :)

age is relative :)

next time, go facial and color hair first before molestation session :)

age is relative :)

better facial can be done by .sg's most famous plastic surgeon - Dr Woffles Wu. To save cost, use photoshop which will also be faster.

For hair, try the zebra style - an alternating band of black n white -hehe

better facial can be done by .sg's most famous plastic surgeon - Dr Woffles Wu. To save cost, use photoshop which will also be faster.

Roflmao to the zebra doo! =P Oh dont forget, photoshop will be a lot less painless too! :bsmilie:

wah!!! ask pe go for plastic surgery or botox shoots? wait he hit your head with a 70-200, then you too need to go for plastic surgery.. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.