New Paper New Face 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you can go to see the show, note down which model you like, then I can organize a model shoot later. You can then shoot all the way you can. :cool:

espn said:
I will be there early :D
Dude...if u go there early help to us to "chope" place hor. Bring some barang barang/bags and place them up in front and insist that all the (non-existent) "owners" had gone to makan or something & will be coming back b4 the show start. :D

Astin said:
Well, you can go to see the show, note down which model you like, then I can organize a model shoot later. You can then shoot all the way you can. :cool:
Sound interesting....
:bsmilie: :sweatsm: :lovegrin:

Garion said:
Dude...if u go there early help to us to "chope" place hor. Bring some barang barang/bags and place them up in front and insist that all the (non-existent) "owners" had gone to makan or something & will be coming back b4 the show start. :D

Sure, pass me ur 190D + ur 70-200mm with ur Tandy, I help you chope your place lor :D I need to put something there to chope place ma :D heehee...

espn said:
Sure, pass me ur 190D + ur 70-200mm with ur Tandy, I help you chope your place lor :D I need to put something there to chope place ma :D heehee...
Well I won't be there so early lar. You can use your 5700 and your 20 (24? 26?) Sanyo batts and various accessories and line them up in a row lor (since maybe you'll be using something else already). :blah: :p

teowws said:
Erh.....will this be by any chance a 'NO PHOTOGRAPHY ALLOWED' show again like the fashion show at Paragon........hate to take the trouble and go there for nothing.
yah man. wasted my time going down on saturday afternoon juz 2 c 2 big signs stating "NO PHOTOGRAPHY ALLOWED"...

So anyone have updated details?

Wah so many people turning up for this event.
I also joining man
But i dun have big white guns only a normal pistol :cry:

If I see *one* more during the newpaper face shoot, that person will get robbed of his lumniquest and camera :bsmilie:

J/k.

Cool_VIR: Ur ammo may be small, but the pistol is HUGE :what:, just get a good position, stand and shoot ;)

wah looks interesting leh, the lumniquest. How much ah? Haha..maybe when I'm more pro then I consider getting one. Now only have a C730 with its mini flash..hee.

Happy New Face shooting! If I say I want to go, my gf will chop my head. haha..but then again, if I do, its because I want to try out model catwalk shooting for knowledge gaining. ;)

Harlequin said:
Time to whip out my 400mm F2.8 IS L lens....heh heh....

U use yr 400mm plus a teleconverter 2.0x then u get 800mm ... whaaa, u can shoot pimples of the models .... hehe
or u may have to stand at Paragon and shoot..

espn said:
If I see *one* more during the newpaper face shoot, that person will get robbed of his lumniquest and camera :bsmilie:

J/k.

Cool_VIR: Ur ammo may be small, but the pistol is HUGE :what:, just get a good position, stand and shoot ;)
how do u noe his pistol is HUGE??? ;p btw he's the fren i'm going down with on thur...

lauLEE said:
U use yr 400mm plus a teleconverter 2.0x then u get 800mm ... whaaa, u can shoot pimples of the models .... hehe
or u may have to stand at Paragon and shoot..

That's what I'm intending to shoot....PIMPLES and Nose hair.... ;p

Hey ppl... equipment talk aside, got any updates on the event? Like confirmed time, venue and date? Most importantly, photography allowed?

I will be going to taka tomorrow to walk the ground in the evening.
Will let u guys know ASAP

1) AJ23
2) jeff49er
3) espn
4) agape01
5) Garion
6) Joe
7) chyeo
8) Westray
9) Airforce1
10) fujis2
11) mpenza (should be going if I could make it)
12) clown (newbie, pls dun bully me hor..)

Status
Not open for further replies.