New Paper Headlines : "Topless Show at Chin Swee Flat"

Status
Not open for further replies.
htthach said:
like that also cannot ?
is it against the law to stay naked in ur own house?

it is not illegal to stay naked in your own house, but it is illegal for you to show yourself in your house.... :sweat:

btw... was it last year or something, a guy was sued for being naked in his apartment?

i wonder if this case was to bring up, the photographer (probably a guy) will be sued for voyuerism or the lady will be sued for indecent exposure...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
btw... was it last year or something, a guy was sued for being naked in his apartment?

i wonder if this case was to bring up, the photographer (probably a guy) will be sued for voyuerism or the lady will be sued for indecent exposure...

Thats the best part in Singapore... complaints, complaints and complaints... I personally find no big deal naked walking around in the house... If their children saw it, so??? They will have to learn it sooner or later... If their husband saw it, so??? Every man like to see stuff... Sometimes I wish people just move on...:bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

Voyuerism is not a crime. It is a hidden way of shooting.

The decisive moment.:bsmilie:

Sion said:
Voyuerism is not a crime. It is a hidden way of shooting.

The decisive moment.:bsmilie:

then perhaps, invasion of privacy...

cos watever this guy/gal did... its as good as wat the he/she/it did at Genting... :devil:

its lucky this girl does not have a fan club or something, else u'll see ppl do online petition about this akin to raping their idol...

Actually she doesn't looks like local to me....she tot no one will see as if she is by herself in the high floor.....I did that as well :lovegrin:

Newpaper said:
The female resident, living in the opposite block, said she was shocked at what she saw when she looked out of her window one morning.

'Through their kitchen window, I saw one of them walking around topless,' she said.

'I just could not believe my eyes!'

A few seconds later, another two topless women joined the first woman.

'All three had nothing on and went about their activities as if it was the most natural thing to do - from chatting to brushing their hair in front of the mirror, and brushing their teeth and so on.'

This went on for almost three hours.

'But how can anyone do something like that?'

And i will ask how can anyone be so conservative???? :dunno: And it is absolutely none of her business to call the reporters. She should visit a nudist beach for her next vacation.

Maybe they are doing nude shots TFCD in their own apartment......:bsmilie:

hahahaa I can't believe that this is even reported on the news?
so busybody! hahaa

wah.. no photos of IMF to publish so they publish this rubbish har? just move on...We have seen better nudes OK.

And what camera are the using.... so noisy and poor resolution. :dunno: :dunno:

DeSwitch said:
wah.. no photos of IMF to publish so they publish this rubbish har? just move on...We have seen better nudes OK.

And what camera are the using.... so noisy and poor resolution. :dunno: :dunno:

eh, wait they say, i use a PnS, then 10.2mp, max 200mm, then crop out 1 small corner only lor...

someone said its a lady complain... must be someone with inferiority complex... haha...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
eh, wait they say, i use a PnS, then 10.2mp, max 200mm, then crop out 1 small corner only lor...

someone said its a lady complain... must be someone with inferiority complex... haha...
Haha :think: .... actually look at it on a positive :thumbsup: side, if the lady has:
1. Inferiority complex ... probably these younger Chinese women are more confidence with their naked bodies ... at least it will motivate that lady to go for that Slimming course..
2. a husband ... why not ask the husband to observe the movement of these women instead .... this will keep him from going down to People Park for his regular afteroon exercises , and it may works better than the blue pills
3. young children ... it serves as an early "bodies" education for the younger children, esp when the lady is too shy to show herself ...
4. older children ..... encourage the JC boys to come home earlier or wake up early and not hang around e-zone after school,
5. big family members ... encourage all those "long forgotten sons" who have not come back to ah ma house for breakfast/early dinner for so long,
6. a CS nick ... she can start a TNFL thread (Trade Nude For Lens) ....

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
yup... uniquely singapore... :thumbsup:

everything u wanna do, please do it behind closed doors, including tinted windows... otherwise, a curtain is good enuff...
tinted window must comply to LTA rules.. min 25% light transmitivity..

oops.. this one not car window..

yanyewkay said:
tinted window must comply to LTA rules.. min 25% light transmitivity..

oops.. this one not car window..

applicable for those with full frame balcony lah, on top 100% then bottom (Kah) section 25%.. nosebleed... :devil:

adamadam said:
hahahaa I can't believe that this is even reported on the news?
so busybody! hahaa

Yup...the lady who reported it is certainly a big Kaypoh...I mean no other residents noticed the naked girls, only she alone, according to the report. She stated the girls walked around naked for about three hours on a Sunday morning...who got so much time except for a Kaypoh who loves spying and gossiping about her neighbours? :thumbsd:

Besides, I don't think it is that easy to really notice what is going on in another person's apartment in an opposite block through the windows, unless you are looking on purpose. Even so, it will still be hard to see, unless the two blocks are really close together.

then the report should be like
"omg, she keep being naked for 3hrs and i have to keep looking for that long time without being able to do anything. She wasted my time, i complain. I have to take pictures some more."

Status
Not open for further replies.