New Members Missing Posts?

hmm might be the 5 images thingy, lemmi try again

Hi, I try to post new thread at market place but facing issue.pls help.thank a lot.

Hi, I try to post new thread at market place but facing issue.pls help.thank a lot.
please provide more details, unable to tell what kind of issue you have encountered.

btw, in Marketplace,
you need to have advertiser status to post new threads in Mass Sales and Commercial Services Offered, and Member Non-Profit Mass Orders is Moderated section, new threads won't show up after you post.

Hi,
I post a new threaded on personal classified : Buy/Sell Nikon equipment but after I press submit button,it prompt me to login in again n the new post is not updated on Buy/Sell Nikon equipment.
Pls advice what I need to do to post my new thread.thx.

Hi I am a new member and I wish to buy some gears from the post taut someone is selling and I try to reply but I can't send the message to person that are selling his/her gears. Please advise thanks

Hi I am a new member and I wish to buy some gears from the post taut someone is selling and I try to reply but I can't send the message to person that are selling his/her gears. Please advise thanks

You cannot reply post in his thread. Instead you PM him

Thank you for the explanation. Please use my latest posts as I have change the price of the items

Hi, I have tried to post in personal classifieds - Videography equipment, a few times but the post did not show up. Stumbled upon this thread, hoping for some assistance. Thanks.

Hello, I've tried to post a WTBuy thread yesterday evening on the Buy/Sell but my thread still hasn't appear until now. Can the moderators assist on this matter please? TIA.

Last edited:
Hello, I've tried to post a WTBuy thread yesterday evening on the marketplace but my thread still hasn't appear until now. Can the moderators assist on this matter please? TIA.

You can only post in B&S

hi, it's been more than 48 hours since I posted in B&S section. Is there anyway to rectify it?

Hi there! I've posted a WTB on Wed and one more this morning. Both have not gone through yet. Could i check is there an issue with my account or did my posts fail moderation?

Hi, I tried posting earlier today but thread was not online at the personal sale section.
I registered close to a year ago.

Please advise if there are other steps I need to do?

Hi,

I just made two posts to the WTS section for Olympus and they're not showing (one is a repeat because I wasn't sure if the first one went through). Please help!

Thank you very much!