need help...

I newbie

so to mi getting a 18-200mm is gd enough...

I just wan to learn to b focus the things i wan to b sharp then the rest of the pic blur...

Objects that are out of focus are dependent on several things. You can still achieve that effect with your regular kit lens. Read articles, then go out and experiment. You'll learn more that way than us trying to explain it to you.

Don't just go out buying lenses without knowing what you're getting yourself into.

Not sometimes, it's most of the times :)

sometime i think the price in BnS is abit too -.- hahaha

must do a price check for every purchase, regardless whether brand new or from B&S.
especially for B&S, must determine the price difference whether it is worth to buy brand new or 2nd hand.

yes i certainly agree.... the prices in BnS are not practical most of the time with only slight differences with respect to the brand new price... no wonder when i post my things at a reasonable price in the BnS i always get ridiculous cuts...

Melvintan244 said:
I just wan to learn to b focus the things i wan to b sharp then the rest of the pic blur...

Consider the nifty fifty (50mm f1.4) if you want to achieve that. 18-200 is more like an all purpose travel lens :)

I newbie

so to mi getting a 18-200mm is gd enough...

Can you please try writing in english instead of smslish? Makes it much easier to understand what you are saying.

What you are trying to achieve is called subject isolation using background blur. Even the 18-55mm kit lens can do it, but it's certainly easier at longer focal lengths.

Remember: There is no such thing as the "bokeh effect".