National Stadium Photo Outing

Status
Not open for further replies.
LifeWorld said:
Not sure of the rest, surely this is not the forum to talk about crack software la. What do you guys think?

I know, i know. Me bad. It's just that i've met this guys and i forgot who was saying it so hopefully one of them recalls and can let me know. Anyway, if nobody remembers then ignore this post. If anybody recalls then send me a private message ;p

Scann69 said:
I know, i know. Me bad. It's just that i've met this guys and i forgot who was saying it so hopefully one of them recalls and can let me know. Anyway, if nobody remembers then ignore this post. If anybody recalls then send me a private message ;p

Try the Yahoo groupmail la. It's on the Notice Board.

Support original......Support original....... Support original........ :sticktong

Just upload a few only. Got 400 over shoots to see and this few days busy with Xbox so no time to process the picture.

Still not very good especially when panning is concern. Think I need to go East Coast and try out on the skaters and cyclists. Ricky want to join me ;) ?

Motor Race 2005

Cheers
John

JimDavis said:
Here comes mine National Stadium shots. Not so much of the bike racing with panning, since I am still very new to the new toy...

As usual, I think my shots are more abstracts, some close up, some experimental shots...

'Sold Out' and Spectators' nice shots! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

'Sold Out', you won't see this for sure. Not any more......... We have gone too modern liao. Good catch!

'Spectators' would be excellent if crops to just five of those guys. This pic makes the viewer wonder what they were watching. Very unique 'Grandstand' it was!

'Spectators' was cropped for demo only. Pic by courtesy of JimDavis.
71.jpg

Wow! :bigeyes: John and Haze.

Superb catch of the moto racing action!
Especially the corner when a few bikes fighting it out.. solid

Johns catch of the crash, best timing.
Too bad even our burst mode not fast enough to catch the whole sequence. ;p

Friday I be going on outing with friends maybe to Sentosa. Cannot confirm my attendance to ECP.

Status
Not open for further replies.