NICK/NAME/EMAIL
1) tkp77/Francis Tan/tkp77@singnet.com.sg
2) hazekang/Haze Kang/hazekang@gmail.com
3) JimDavis/George Tan/g4056299@yahoo.com.sg
4) John Teoh/johnteoh11@hotmail.com
5) Scann69 / Christopher Lye / scann69@hotmail.com
6)
7)

I've never been there nor see the place before so i guess it should be fun and yah somebody mentioned girls there....even more fun :angel:
Also, are most of your using the FZ20?? cos if you guys are bringing major DSLR, i'm going to feel kinda small and furthermore, i'm new and have not met any of your. Be kind ya :D

Scann69 said:
I've never been there nor see the place before so i guess it should be fun and yah somebody mentioned girls there....even more fun :angel:
Also, are most of your using the FZ20?? cos if you guys are bringing major DSLR, i'm going to feel kinda small and furthermore, i'm new and have not met any of your. Be kind ya :D

dun feel small. photographying had no boundaries. :sweatsm:

josho said:
dun feel small. photographying had no boundaries. :sweatsm:

Hey, i don't see your name in the list. You won't be joining huh? Thanx anyway. So i wonder how confirm is this outing for the weekend? Hope those going and has put their names there will turn up :think:

Scann69 said:
Hey, i don't see your name in the list. You won't be joining huh? Thanx anyway. So i wonder how confirm is this outing for the weekend? Hope those going and has put their names there will turn up :think:

cant make it. had to go pray to my grandfather. u guys have fun ;)

Scann69 said:

The outing shld be confirmed if the organiser didn't post to cancel. It doesn't matter who or hw many ppl turn out. Just go there shoot whatever you feel like bringing home...hehe... :bsmilie:

Shoot & bring home the girls...if u wan to..haha... :bigeyes: "Girls" wow...
I work at 1500hr that day. Should be able to join you guys in the morning if I can wake up since my office is quite nearby.
The first outing at P.UBin with you guys had triggered the "shooting" mood in me...haha...die liao..infected by the "CS" virus..hehe..

Scann69 said:

Don't worry, Scann69, the Pana forum guys are a fun-loving bunch! I totally enjoyed my two ubin trips with them! So just bring down your 'weapon' and join them!

Sorry guys, i will be shooting at Little India this sunday.. can't join u guys leh..

Hey Francis, I'll call you when i'm there but if u don't hear from me by 8.10am, either i did not get up or i lost my way....changes are i lost my way cos i've never been there. Probably take a cab. See your on Sunday at 8am at Kallang McD's

Wil your be bringing your tripod along? :embrass:

tkp77 said:
In view of the up coming facelift of our National Stadium at Kallang, I would like to organised a trip for fellow Lumixer to go down and capture some of "her" last moment....

Date: 20/03/05
Time: 0800hrs
Meeting Place: Kallang Mac. (the one with KFC on the opposite)
Contact person: Francis Tan (96277469)

Bring your weapon of choice, Tripod, water, shades, cap, weather-proof bag (in case it rains....) and any other items you think that is required...

Interested parties, please leave you nick, name, and email. (same as the ubin outing)

[NICK/NAME/EMAIL
1) tkp77/Francis Tan/tkp77@singnet.com.sg
2) hazekang/Haze Kang/hazekang@gmail.com
3) JimDavis/George Tan/g4056299@yahoo.com.sg
4) John Teoh/johnteoh11@hotmail.com
5) Scann69 / Christopher Lye / scann69@hotmail.com
6) rhair78 / ricky hair/ rhair78@yahoo.com
7)

Haha, See you guys on sunday!!!!
I will be bringing adapter and conversion lenses for Pana users to test!

Scann69 said:
Hey Francis, I'll call you when i'm there but if u don't hear from me by 8.10am, either i did not get up or i lost my way....changes are i lost my way cos i've never been there. Probably take a cab. See your on Sunday at 8am at Kallang McD's

Wil your be bringing your tripod along? :embrass:

Maybe you let us know where you stay and then at least we can advise you on the transport to take.

Cheers
John

John Teoh said:
Maybe you let us know where you stay and then at least we can advise you on the transport to take.

Cheers
John
the normal way =
alight at kallang mrt..

cross over to the interchange and take bus no 11.. sit and sit.. the bus will bring u ard PA, ard the stadium ( north ) then to indoor stadium, behind Leisure park. once u see a very big plot of field ( cricket ) on ur right. press bell and alight.. unless ur eyes stuck with some girls, u can see the MAC in front.. jus walk a distance..

if not, there bus no 12, 14, 196, 30 (towards ford road ) which u have to cross over from the main road ( mountbatten road )

otherwise, cab is the safest, comfortable-est, and expensive-est..!!

if there is any other things, that need my help, jus PM me..

enjoy..

might join up with u guys.. not confirm..

Guess I feel very scary that some of us might mis understand the meeting point and lost the way.

Even you take cab also might get lost.

Because I just remember, beside Kallang MRT station got one MAc too.....

So anyone knows the actual road name of the Mac which has the KFC on the opposite, nearest to the stadium??
Anyway, is it a good place to meet??

Anyway, I confirm be there, rain or shine...
If really raining, then I will conduct our ad-hoc PLUG there...

If my memory doesn't fail me, number 16 can get you there. (Haven't taken it since the Nicole highway collapse though) It'll reach Leisure park and you start walking towards the Macs.

Come to think about it, why don't you guys meet at Leisure park instead. Definately won't get lost and it's nearer to the stadium. This is just a suggestion. ;)

tkp77 said:
Guess I feel very scary that some of us might mis understand the meeting point and lost the way.

Even you take cab also might get lost.

Because I just remember, beside Kallang MRT station got one MAc too.....

So anyone knows the actual road name of the Mac which has the KFC on the opposite, nearest to the stadium??
Anyway, is it a good place to meet??

Anyway, I confirm be there, rain or shine...
If really raining, then I will conduct our ad-hoc PLUG there...

dun worry.. jus follow my instruction and u wun go lost..

yes francis, there is another mac beside the kallang stadium.. but i suppose there isnt any netball centre pack with girls opp rite.. ( in fact, opp is a site with lots and lots of indian workers.. unless u like it if not i suppose u will go over.. )

hee hee..

anyway, i check... the road is call STADIUM BOULEVARD..perpen to this road is MOUNBATTEN ROAD..

http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/s...d=51042&searchbuildingid=3519&level=6?262,173

not sure if this link works..

in fact, there isnt any landmark as to where the mac is but its located at the place marked CP 'H'..

the bus stop i mention to alight is in front of the netball center..

k3nn3th03 said:
dun worry.. jus follow my instruction and u wun go lost..

yes francis, there is another mac beside the kallang stadium.. but i suppose there isnt any netball centre pack with girls opp rite.. ( in fact, opp is a site with lots and lots of indian workers.. unless u like it if not i suppose u will go over.. )

hee hee..

anyway, i check... the road is call STADIUM BOULEVARD..perpen to this road is MOUNBATTEN ROAD..

http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/s...d=51042&searchbuildingid=3519&level=6?262,173

not sure if this link works..

in fact, there isnt any landmark as to where the mac is but its located at the place marked CP 'H'..

the bus stop i mention to alight is in front of the netball center..

Yo,

Nice work. I think we should meet there and... hehehe... shoot the netball court first.

For those don't know how to go and plan to take cab, please print the map. It should helps the taxi driver...

natnivek said:
If my memory doesn't fail me, number 16 can get you there. (Haven't taken it since the Nicole highway collapse though) It'll reach Leisure park and you start walking towards the Macs.

Come to think about it, why don't you guys meet at Leisure park instead. Definately won't get lost and it's nearer to the stadium. This is just a suggestion. ;)

ops... how forgetful.. yes guys.. there is also 16.. from city hall down.. thanks for reminding natnivek.. :D

but no.. leisure is now close for renovation.. and if u alight there.. it will take u 15 min or more plus a whole bucket of sweat to walk to mac.. :think:

Hey guy, your have been extremely helpful but i for sure don't want to miss this Sunday's shooting session so i figure i'll just take a cab (and hope to claim from company ;p ) but once i get into the cab, what should i tell him to make sure i get there? The roadmap i click on works but am i suppose to get the the "Kallang Netball Ctr"? If yes then i'll just mention that place and i'm sure the cabby will know where that is.

Anyone bringing tripod?

Scann69 said:
Hey guy, your have been extremely helpful but i for sure don't want to miss this Sunday's shooting session so i figure i'll just take a cab (and hope to claim from company ;p ) but once i get into the cab, what should i tell him to make sure i get there? The roadmap i click on works but am i suppose to get the the "Kallang Netball Ctr"? If yes then i'll just mention that place and i'm sure the cabby will know where that is.

Anyone bringing tripod?

Where are you coming from?

I will be driving, might be able to give you a lift somewhere...

Tripod? I have 3 in my car! ;)

JimDavis said:
Where are you coming from?

I will be driving, might be able to give you a lift somewhere...

Tripod? I have 3 in my car! ;)

I'm staying in Chuan Park Condo at Lorong Chuan (Serangoon Ave3) walking distance to New Tech Park (my office) Thanx for the offer Jim, you are very kind but i'm guessing i'll take the cab this 1st time around. I'll hold that offer for Pulau Ubin ;p

U got 3 tripod in your car....i'm having problem bringing one on my shoulder :confused:

Scann69 said:
I'm staying in Chuan Park Condo at Lorong Chuan (Serangoon Ave3) walking distance to New Tech Park (my office) Thanx for the offer Jim, you are very kind but i'm guessing i'll take the cab this 1st time around. I'll hold that offer for Pulau Ubin ;p

U got 3 tripod in your car....i'm having problem bringing one on my shoulder :confused:

Well, take one of my tripods if you need. No need to bring your own.

theITguy said:
Seriously, what is there to take in the stadium itself?

so many things to take at the stadium, too bad i have not got my fz20 yet :(

For those who are going, dont concentrate on just shooting the stadium, look behind you at the East gate i think, the police coast guard HQ, quite a number of patrol boats docked at the pier, will make a nice photo. But hor, not sure if police will catch a not :p

Status
Not open for further replies.