National Stadium Photo Outing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scann69 said:
thanx for the ride. I'll buy you a drink the next time around ;)
You're most welcomed, no need for thanks, lah!... glad we all had a good time and good company, nice weather helped. Still think better shots came from Ricky's production :thumbsup: . I liked the mood yesterday.

I am looking forward to the next outing already, just hoped it didn't clash with any of my personal schedules. :cool:

../azul123

tkp77 said:
Ask you all to shoot motor racing, you all pretend pretend, go and shoot girls..
Ricky, I thought you also got 1 copy of that girl??? never share ahh.... haha.... personal treasure is it?? keke...

Ok here are my shots, still not the complete range yet...
Will up load more tomolo....
http://tkp77.multiply.com/photos/album/23

Enjoy... and please comments on the photos.

Yoz, Francis.. My lousy lens and technique could not get a clear shot of the ladies there lar. on LCD ok, but on monitor...sigh... Next time lar.. if have chance for up close and personal shoot, then I will upload pretty ladies.

hey francis, thks for the efffort in organizing this outing leh :thumbsup:

tkp77 said:
Ask you all to shoot motor racing, you all pretend pretend, go and shoot girls..
Ricky, I thought you also got 1 copy of that girl??? never share ahh.... haha.... personal treasure is it?? keke...

Photography is suppose to be fun .... where taking pictures of bike racing is photography and taking pictures of girls is fun :bsmilie:

Your set of pictures are nice. I like how you took the crack on the stairs. Also, i notice you put a little more efford in taking 1 particular girl ah ;p you know her wan ah :bsmilie:

tkp77 said:

Wow! Love all the motorbike shots... especially Racing51. Beautiful close-up shot. Excellent! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Here comes mine National Stadium shots. Not so much of the bike racing with panning, since I am still very new to the new toy...

As usual, I think my shots are more abstracts, some close up, some experimental shots...

ivan said:
ricky,
"ur gal" really look nice leh kekeke :bsmilie:

Wah kau.. Ivan, please leh.. dun say "my" gal.. wait the boyfriend dig and find out where I live, I sure die...

I was just shooting spectators... :sweatsm:

JimDavis said:
Here comes mine National Stadium shots. Not so much of the bike racing with panning, since I am still very new to the new toy...

As usual, I think my shots are more abstracts, some close up, some experimental shots...

Yo, Long and Dark one...

a few underexposed shots.
also try different whitebalance.. some of the motor racing shots seem bluish.
:thumbsup:.

rhair78 said:
Yo, Long and Dark one...

a few underexposed shots.
also try different whitebalance.. some of the motor racing shots seem bluish.
:thumbsup:.

Ya man...dunno why....still very, very new to the cam...using it more like a point-and-shoot cam now...will explore more when I have time...else, maybe you can help me in giving an orientation tour...I will buy you coffee. ;)

D70 is known to have slightly dull colours default. There are numerous threads on this and many have recommended loading Custom Curves, but have to say there are some though only a small number do not recommend any curves at all.

Here's some links for you.

http://www5e.biglobe.ne.jp/~komin/curve/D70/d70download.htm
http://fotogenetic.dearingfilm.com/custom_tone_curves.html

I can't remember which ones I load, as I tried a few until I feel one that is right for my liking, you can try it out which is best for you too. I think I am using the fotogentic point and shoot ones.

It is also easy to unload if you don't like it, the above links have all the reading material about it.

../azul123

azul123 said:
D70 is known to have slightly dull colours default. There are numerous threads on this and many have recommended loading Custom Curves, but have to say there are some though only a small number do not recommend any curves at all.

Here's some links for you.

http://www5e.biglobe.ne.jp/~komin/curve/D70/d70download.htm
http://fotogenetic.dearingfilm.com/custom_tone_curves.html

I can't remember which ones I load, as I tried a few until I feel one that is right for my liking, you can try it out which is best for you too. I think I am using the fotogentic point and shoot ones.

It is also easy to unload if you don't like it, the above links have all the reading material about it.

../azul123

Thanks bro!

Scann69 said:
Photography is suppose to be fun .... where taking pictures of bike racing is photography and taking pictures of girls is fun :bsmilie:

Your set of pictures are nice. I like how you took the crack on the stairs. Also, i notice you put a little more efford in taking 1 particular girl ah ;p you know her wan ah :bsmilie:

Which girl you are talking about??? I don't know any of them.
Anyway just trying on my spy lens (70-300), so just snipe them loh....
One of them the target was so big, that I am very difficult to miss, and during post proccessing, it was so hard to crop out nicely... haiz....

Anyway, I enjoy the outing alot.... I will try to arrange more outing like this kind.

cheers.

LifeWorld said:
Wow! Love all the motorbike shots... especially Racing51. Beautiful close-up shot. Excellent! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks...
This is my first time doing high speed photography, actually, those models walking on the runway is already consider very fast for me.... keke...

I find that my exposue for the racing shots were not very good. I think I still have to work more on my metering skills.

Hey guys, I know this is not the right place to ask but since it was during the outing that somebody mention the Nikon Capture software is good and accordingly there was a link somewhere to download the program. Also, this particular link gives the crack version where i won't need the serial number. I'm just hoping somebody can help me and get the link for me cos i really want to use a program to PP my pictures le. Help me out pleaseeeeeeeee. Thanx.

Scann69 said:
Hey guys, I know this is not the right place to ask but since it was during the outing that somebody mention the Nikon Capture software is good and accordingly there was a link somewhere to download the program. Also, this particular link gives the crack version where i won't need the serial number. I'm just hoping somebody can help me and get the link for me cos i really want to use a program to PP my pictures le. Help me out pleaseeeeeeeee. Thanx.

Yo Chris, no need for this, cos FZ20 does not capture RAW NEF.
FZ20 captures in TIFF, cannot set the curves+whitebalance anyways using nikon software i think. :bheart:

Scann69 said:

Not sure of the rest, surely this is not the forum to talk about crack software la. What do you guys think?

LifeWorld said:
Not sure of the rest, surely this is not the forum to talk about crack software la. What do you guys think?

Totally agreed!
Must support original!

For super expensive software, only use "evaluation copies" hahahaha...

Status
Not open for further replies.