My Grandfather Road

digitalpimp said:
Agree. That's why they have Robocop, and all those superheroes with super powers and stuff.

Same goes back home we have local version of wonder woman and among other super heroes hehehe.

Nice:

TODAYonline | Singapore | 'Sticker Lady' stirs art debate

This newspaper is not revealing the identity of the woman, who is the founder of an online magazine, as she has not been charged with any offence.

So the petitions out there asking for the change of charge are putting the cart before the horse? Love the Internet. :bsmilie:

Though personally i feel that she should be punished but i hope that she will be let off lightly.

ask her write " i will not write my grandfather road on any road" one million times, in front of a sticker sayings 'press for time travel"....and she cannot
be released until she finish writing it all hahaha

Nice:

TODAYonline | Singapore | 'Sticker Lady' stirs art debate

So the petitions out there asking for the change of charge are putting the cart before the horse? Love the Internet. :bsmilie:
maybe because they all know she did what she did, and what offence that would come under?... so pre-emptive strike with the petition... but of course that takes out the "plausible deniability" defense because it's proven to be so obvious...

but what I like about the article you quoted, and which I excerpt here,
"Street artist Trase One, for example, believes that it is about working around regulations. "I like to take restrictions as a challenge and come up with alternative solutions that don't outright break laws, given that we have to respect sets of rules," he said, adding that he likes the works by "Sticker Lady" but think that she has somewhat crossed a line. "

I have to agree, working around restrictions, that is creativity... not running straight on into a wall and hoping that the wall will not impede you, but instead find ways around the wall...

edutilos- said:
He's called Michael Fay...

That's one of the proudest moments in our country, asking the Americans to go fly kite :)

I am really glad that we went ahead to cane him back then. Else the Ang Mos will come here an do whatever they like without regards to our judicial system.