MP drill not in sync during Istana change of guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously? You have used completely the wrong context to try and show whats going on, drink driving, im actually laughing, come on dont be so ridiculous!

It may be one for your favorite past times, but it doesnt mean your good at it.

Hahaha, here comes the wild horse- fact's fact, you do not have to have to be able to do something to criticize another's actions, that was my point and nothing else, if you cannot understand the logic, you can shove it up your horse's ass. =)

Taking revenge from joho's thread?

Grow up, grow up

If you won't I will, put on ignore list

Best cure to remove idiots in CS

Hahaha, here comes the wild horse- fact's fact, you do not have to have to be able to do something to criticize another's actions, noob

Grow up, grow up

As for the garou, it's pretty obvious, human nature would reveal that he does not take kindly to my comments to Silence Sky about not putting up photographs on CS

No i just don't take kindly to self admitted attention whores who try to invade women's privacy and kay poh with people's discussion.

Hahaha, here comes the wild horse

Grow up, grow up

Take revenge, huh? why would i do that on you?

Tick that little ignore box if im getting to you, thats how to go far in life, ignore the people who know better and are right :) way to go buddy!

If we are starting to remove idiots from CS then maybe you should look a little closer to home.

You try and be clever when all your doing is insulting someone for doing something your not doing. If you go and train and do that, and dont **** it up, then by all means criticise, but if you havnt tried it, you have no right to.

I still dont see how this is the same as drink driving, maybe finish school and come back when you understand things a bit better... :thumbsd:

No i just don't take kindly to self admitted attention whores who try to invade women's privacy and kay poh with people's discussion.

Heyyyy at least I'm honest, and I edited that post -

The fact is, I have a thick skin

Stay in CS Kopitiam long enough you'll learn what that means

When you start posting pictures, anyways hee hee; I think I shall take that up as my campaign line, it's something I feel strongly about

Especially since seeing how this is a photography thread, you can criticize without any experience, I believe, so it's funny how you have double standards regarding NS and photography, eh?

but then again, in the same vein, I could have done this during NS, what's to stop you from refuting me without any proof?

Thick skin or Thick head?

Thick skin or Thick head?

Both

When I bang my head on the wall when I'm not eating my pills to get attention it doesn't hurt! (And I do that when there's no girls to harass, teehee)

Please see previously edited post, tis is going to be fun, I see

Hope you have fun, I'm starting another drama for you

Mr Drama Mama; in some ways we have so many of them in CS, since they insist on attention, I might as well join in and get some on the side as well yay

When you start posting pictures, anyways hee hee; I think I shall take that up as my campaign line, it's something I feel strongly about

Especially since seeing how this is a photography thread, you can criticize without any experience, I believe, so it's funny how you have double standards regarding NS and photography, eh?

but then again, in the same vein, I could have done this during NS, what's to stop you from refuting me without any proof?

gee maybe i bang my head too much but what does MP drill got to do with photography?

gee maybe i bang my head too much but what does MP drill got to do with photography?

Same thing what

If I cannot do MP drill means I cannot criticize MPs acting like clowns in front of everyone, including tourists in Orchard area

Then if I never post pictures means I cannot criticize anyone's photos

Same logic =)

Double standards, ah the irony, must be quite a messed up life

P.S. please note the fact that I haven't made this quite personal, yet, but I can once you start, like you always seem to do
And DARN, if only Kopitiam posts gave you post count, I want to hit 9K by tonight!

Same thing what

If I cannot do MP drill means I cannot criticize MPs acting like clowns in front of everyone, including tourists in Orchard area

Then if I never post pictures means I cannot criticize anyone's photos

Same logic =)

Double standards, ah the irony, must be quite a messed up life

P.S. please note the fact that I haven't made this quite personal, yet, but I can once you start, like you always seem to do
And DARN, if only Kopitiam posts gave you post count, I want to hit 9K by tonight!

wa personal huh? maybe you need to get out of the house more since you have such an ample amount of time to have SUCH a LARGE post count.

wa personal huh? maybe you need to get out of the house more since you have such an ample amount of time to have SUCH a LARGE post count.

Hahahaha, I just came home

Too bad, I have something to watch

We can continue this idiotic discussion another time

It's quite funny, watch it if you can:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/23884.html

eh i thought you said you want to increase your post count. how come you haven't reply yet?

i know what he's doing there is your dream job isn't it?

Of course!

I plan on being famous through youtube one day

Dream of it every night

What's your ambition? Wait I know this one

Professional Critic on CS, he without the pictures to back anything up

Of course!

How many times does it need to be said, bang it in to your skull mate, you dont need to show your work to give a decent critique, its not about the images the critic can produce, but about how he can see flaws or opportunities in others!

Only an idiot who cant take a critique would say something like that.

Of course!

I plan on being famous through youtube one day

Dream of it every night

i bet those are the only dry dreams you have aren't they?

no lor

you really donch know me
no one does
emosob

those are my only dreams
and they are wet! :bsmilie:

just like the gift that keeps on giving :bsmilie:

and then we wonder why threads get locked up....

Anyway think the video is already off the site. Interesting :sweat:

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Yar, MP become wet dream

If never read properly will think I have wet dreams about MPs :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.