Models/wannabe models please be careful... (Bogus photographer arrested for coercing)

Both of your wishes are granted:

124886674324892v.jpg

o.o she has weird tan lines

........... on second look it turns out to be a watermark.:sweat:

i think devine vaughn is not a normal person, but he's not that retarded.

Just a story to share about Devine Vaughn:

I was interested in doing a photoshoot for my own personal keepsake - so I can look at the photos one day when I'm in my 40s/50s post-children and remind myself that I was once beautiful.. I contacted Devine as I was initially impressed by his website. He charged me $300 cash and DID NOT DELIVER. I am appalled by the total lack of professionalism for someone who makes huge claims about his abilities. After 2 months of excuses (computer crashed, busy, etc), he sent me 3 poorly edited photos. It has been more than 3 months and he has not given me the other 7 photos. For a paid job of $300 this shows his utter unprofessionalism and I have given up on chasing him for the rest of the photos and marked it off as being swindled. This person is obviously more interested in getting clothes off girls than in fulfilling paid jobs and delivering photos. I'm sure this incident can illustrate how professional he is and where his intentions lie. Beware!

By the way before the shoot Devine will keep contacting you (texts, phone calls) and asking if you're looking forward to the shoot, if you have any questions you wish to clarify, and assure you of his skills and professionalism.

During the shoot Devine is VERY excited and enthusiastic.

However when you ask for the pictures it is another story (missing in action, does not respond to texts, phone calls).

FYI

paulia said:
Just a story to share about Devine Vaughn:

I was interested in doing a photoshoot for my own personal keepsake - so I can look at the photos one day when I'm in my 40s/50s post-children and remind myself that I was once beautiful.. I contacted Devine as I was initially impressed by his website. He charged me $300 cash and DID NOT DELIVER. I am appalled by the total lack of professionalism for someone who makes huge claims about his abilities. After 2 months of excuses (computer crashed, busy, etc), he sent me 3 poorly edited photos. It has been more than 3 months and he has not given me the other 7 photos. For a paid job of $300 this shows his utter unprofessionalism and I have given up on chasing him for the rest of the photos and marked it off as being swindled. This person is obviously more interested in getting clothes off girls than in fulfilling paid jobs and delivering photos. I'm sure this incident can illustrate how professional he is and where his intentions lie. Beware!

By the way before the shoot Devine will keep contacting you (texts, phone calls) and asking if you're looking forward to the shoot, if you have any questions you wish to clarify, and assure you of his skills and professionalism.

However when you ask for the pictures it is another story (missing in action, does not respond to texts, phone calls).

FYI

Wahh. U created an account just to post this?? On a 2 year old thread?? Hahha. I doubt anyone can remember his name anymore but thanks for bringing it up again. So now I know. :)

Well, you've clearly sums it all, but then, if you google you might just get tons of skeletons in the closet, been this way for years. There's also his 'old' nick...

What so strange?

We are always excited and enthusiastic in the shooting but not the results. :bsmilie:

Hey guys, I started the thread in edmw because a lady left comments on my blog about Devine's photography service that did not seem to deliver. It's appears that he has been notorious for several years and no one could do anything to him?

Of course we don't know the exact facts and details but I think all the inspiring models or ladies looking for a photoshoot deserves a second opinion on the photographers they engage.

Women must learn to trust their intuition and their boyfriends, too :)