Miss Universe finalist

sorry.... but who the hell took these photos ??

i think there is quite a bit of fit-to-screen distortion as well

Last edited:
ed9119 said:

Done on purpose?

Maybe a rich Singaporean will marry Yu Wenxia and turn her into a Singaporean just like Gong Li. :)

wen-xia-yu-1.jpg

Not everyone of us are rich enough, but why don't we all chip-in? ;p ;p ;p

By the way.. curiosity hits me again..

What is the goal (or vision & mission) of having a Miss Universe contest? I checked their website but couldn't really find it.

To work towards world peace! :bsmilie::bsmilie:

To work towards world peace! :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Hahahaha... Since when is peace associated with women?

( If I recall correctly, some of the most historic battle happened because of women, or at least have women as an important point between conflicting parties :p )

Hahahaha... Since when is peace associated with women?

( If I recall correctly, some of the most historic battle happened because of women, or at least have women as an important point between conflicting parties :p )

Reminds me of "Helen of Troy" LOL...

plastic boobs. she is not OEM model but upgraded model.

anyway, nothing wrong with having transgender models in Ms Singapore Universe either, i think comparatively speaking other than having one extra operation "down there", regular girls who had a lot plastic surgery to be beautiful are just as plastic as transgender women who had a lot of plastic surgery to be beautiful.

+1

It's a Miss contest & only naturals should apply in the first place but many rules were bent over the years to make this an unfair competition by now that I no longer bother to watch them. Their jobs may be cheap but as long as decent (incl lingerie & tasteful nude modelling) shouldn't be a barrier to stardom.

Btw, I have done a shoot with Melody when she was natural then & congrats to her for being in the selection today.

Their jobs may be cheap but as long as decent (incl lingerie & tasteful nude modelling) shouldn't be a barrier to stardom.

its not about stardom now but representing Singapore to the world. All eyes on who the gal this little red dot is sending to represents.

I rather have a nerd gal standing on the stage representing Singapore then a lingerie model (even though decent lingerie shots).

its not about stardom now but representing Singapore to the world. All eyes on who the gal this little red dot is sending to represents.

I rather have a nerd gal standing on the stage representing Singapore then a lingerie model (even though decent lingerie shots).

I rather have Sion or Kei standing on the stage :bsmilie: