Miss Universe finalist

Seriously!!!!! Who cares if she models lingerie? If Victoria Secrets drops a contract on her lap, I guarantee everyone will suddenly be proud of her. Since when does virginity come into play? Who cares and that is a private matter anyway? For the person that implied that having sex automatically makes a girl pregnant. ........ ........ I'm speechless.

Those finalists actually do represent Singapore. They are typical Singaporean girls. Much like Ris Low speaks like the average Singaporean. Many of the Miss Universe contestants are true representations of their countries.

I like Lynn Tan, Louissa Thomas and Belinda Teo.

I am from Puerto Rico. 3rd all time in Miss Universe stuff...

Tyrov said:
Seriously!!!!! Who cares if she models lingerie? If Victoria Secrets drops a contract on her lap, I guarantee everyone will suddenly be proud of her. Since when does virginity come into play? Who cares and that is a private matter anyway? For the person that implied that having sex automatically makes a girl pregnant. ........ ........ I'm speechless.

Those finalists actually do represent Singapore. They are typical Singaporean girls. Much like Ris Low speaks like the average Singaporean. Many of the Miss Universe contestants are true representations of their countries.

I like Lynn Tan, Louissa Thomas and Belinda Teo.

I am from Puerto Rico. 3rd all time in Miss Universe stuff...

You're a funny guy. How can you get pregnant without having sex? Besides IVF of course. No one implied that having sex must = pregnancy whud. :O

Some women may get pregnant by climbing trees in tropics. :bsmilie:

Only in USA, some woman may get pregnant by watching 3D adult film :bsmilie:

Belinda1-jpg_191443.jpg

cant the photographer do a better PS job at the armpit area? . can they do a better studio album shoot for this type of event?

we should ask lee bee wah to head this programme .. import from China. Miss Universe is 1million. first runner up $500K. second runner up $250K

but Melody is chio..

That's the point I am trying to make. Whether she is a lingerie model or not is akin to whether she is still a virgin or not. Should not be used to gauge her potential to represent Singapore.

I saw her photo on newspaper today, she is so beautiful. Natural beauty, no photoshop.

I saw her photo on newspaper today, she is so beautiful. Natural beauty, no photoshop.

So after winning Ms World, become export quality. :)

Why is China winning everything nowadays?

Just look at their population, I'm sure there are many many more which had not been identified which is much much more beautiful than the current Miss Universe now. Not surprising when years to come, it will be all China. No offence.

So after winning Ms World, become export quality. :)

Why is China winning everything nowadays?
not yet. China lost to USA in Olympic London 2012. can't imagine the degree of arrogance if they had won this year.. .

[video=youtube;IjDg_w8raDw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjDg_w8raDw[/video]ah ma fed up with them:bsmilie:

[video=youtube;_QxBNAUIRS0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QxBNAUIRS0&feature=related[/video]:sweat:ah ma again

[video=youtube;_QxBNAUIRS0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QxBNAUIRS0&feature=related[/video]:sweat:ah ma again

Sion seen in lower left corner