Miss Universe finalist

if im not wrong the photog is a cs'er.

IF I'M NOT WRONG.

Before we start to comment on the look of our Miss Universe contestants may I remind all that Miss Universe contest is about unearthing and awakening the talent, maturity, sophistication, intellect and innocence of Singapore girls.

It is a celebration of what makes a Singapore girl common, average, sensible and fallible.

Let's look beyond what meets the eyes. :)

Since when, in recent years, have we had a suitable contestant for Miss Universe? Usually we have either XMMs or bimbos who look like they've been plucked off the streets :bsmilie:

I hope she'll win as it will officially establish CS photo shots as the route to future Miss Universe.

:)

if don't win also nvm.

will have more organized groups with MS UNIVERSE FINALIST as title.

Since when, in recent years, have we had a suitable contestant for Miss Universe? Usually we have either XMMs or bimbos who look like they've been plucked off the streets :bsmilie:

XMM and bimbos are the eye candy and side shows which is very important to keep the public interested :bsmilie:

And plucked off the streets? I do recall seeing some talent scouts from Miss U in public some time back :think:

Anw.. I have no bad intention whatsoever.. so I wish good luck to all the contestants, and may the best (according to the judges, T&C apply) wins!

I m an IT Manager... no such luck leh... LOL

You IT manager looking for business or giving business? A lot of difference you know, the one who gives will receives more in return, the who recieves must first give all.

I m an IT Manager... no such luck leh... LOL

sion said you must have Leica. Those cheap pana with Leica lens don't count :bsmilie:

Anw.. I have no bad intention whatsoever.. so I wish good luck to all the contestants, and may the best (according to the judges, T&C apply) wins!

This will be the last year we can say "may the best woman win" from next year it will be "may the best woman or she-man win" :bsmilie:

May be ask Organizer to advertise here in CS :bsmilie:

You IT manager looking for business or giving business? A lot of difference you know, the one who gives will receives more in return, the who recieves must first give all.

Nahz... aint looking for such propositions anyway... Haha... Business as usual within governance and compliance.. :cool:

sion said you must have Leica. Those cheap pana with Leica lens don't count :bsmilie:

No Leica... Too badz...