Microsoft XboX

Status
Not open for further replies.
check out e2000 funan level 5. bought one game today. original label put $69.90, 2nd label put $66.90 and at cashier they charge me $65.

Managed to sell my off at 240, good price IMO

I got my Xbox last fri....

Playing fifa 2004, Need for speed & Tao Feng.

PM the Games you want and I will see what special price I can get for you.
;p

kex said:
i also signed up for the free X box,no need to pay anything leh..

Need to pay the modem rite?

Wolfgang said:
Just a quick show of hands to see who has succumbed, like myself and have taken up SCV's deal of a free Xbobx? Anyone? :)

hey Wolfie

It was abt the same time one year back when u told me that you got PS2. Now Xbox? So PS2 how?

btw I was thinking of extending my contract with Starhub too. Does anyone know how to go abt doing this? I dun wanna call them as I seem to be put on hold forever .... :dunno:

lavenderlilz said:
hey Wolfie

btw I was thinking of extending my contract with Starhub too. Does anyone know how to go abt doing this? I dun wanna call them as I seem to be put on hold forever .... :dunno:

You can register via this website, or call their Customer Service, i know the interactive menu sucks big time, hate it, but at least you know that your application is being processed.

http://cabletv.starhub.com/family/xboxpromo/xboxpromo_validate_form.jsp

Tupi Guy said:
Need to pay the modem rite?

yup, you will need to buy the cable modem if you are a new customer.

Wolfgang said:
Whats PGR2? :dunno:
Been busy lately (looking for steering wheel, hehehe), glad that caseytan has answered.

Hey Casey, any wheel to recommend? :)

just signed up for the 18mth extension last nite ...

don't wanna give microsoft a hand in world dominance :bsmilie: ... but figured if i'm gonna stay on cable, might as well make good use of the offer and make a quick buck :D

God. I have sinned. :sweat:

Elizabeth Tan said:
Why buy brand new titles when u can get used games at $30 or more off at BOB. For re-chipping, go to *censored*

please do not talk about re-chipping or modding in this forum, it is a violation of TOS.

i have edited your post.

I have :-

Tao Feng (Fist of the Lotus or Rose or some flower-thingy)
Need for Speed Underground - now up to Race 85/111
Crimson Skies - completed
Top Spin - now a Star, long way to go.

And erm, i have an enhanced Xbox (cannot say too loud otherwise Mod come and spank me) ...

Kevin said:
Been busy lately (looking for steering wheel, hehehe), glad that caseytan has answered.

Hey Casey, any wheel to recommend? :)

nope :p not interested in the wheel, i feel that using the gamepad is good enough for me. Friend told me a force feedback racing wheel costs around $95 for a normal one, better ones costs lot more i think.

so far only bought 1 game, PGR2.

Darren said:
I have :-
And erm, i have an enhanced Xbox (cannot say too loud otherwise Mod come and spank me) ...

so you have an enhanced one ? so how much you spent enhancing ?
:blah:

Status
Not open for further replies.