MF/LF Outing - Japanese Cemetery Park on 25 Mar 2012 Sunday 830am

lualua

Oct 24, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
As discussed, we will have our next MF/LF outing this Sunday morning (25 Mar 2012) at 830am at Japanese Cemetery Park. The park is located at 22 Chuan Hoe Avenue Singapore 549854. Lets meet at the park entrance at 830am and we can R&R at an agreed makan place after the shoot. Please PM me your number for easy communication that morning. You can refer to this for images of the park.

See you on Sunday folks!

1) Lualua (Sinar F2)

As discussed, we will have our next MF/LF outing this Sunday morning (25 Mar 2012) at 830am at Japanese Cemetery Park. The park is located at 22 Chuan Hoe Avenue Singapore 549854. Lets meet at the park entrance at 830am and we can R&R at an agreed makan place after the shoot. Please PM me your number for easy communication that morning. You can refer to this for images of the park.

See you on Sunday folks!

1) Lualua (Sinar F2)
2) Angad ( Mamiya AFDII) - will reconfirm on saturday.

dont mean to be rude but i did not know SG had a japanese cemetary park. Do you mind if i tagged along with you guys on this outing?

folks,

we have 4 in total now. 2 new friends joining us for the 1st time.... hey where are the regulars?? lai ah!

Jose, sorry cannot come on sunday. Please say hello to the lady lying there we shot ten years ago.

Will gladly join if there is a part two!

He is waiting for the next outing I suppose.

Can always go there on your own to shoot. Note that the care taker will ask you what are you up to.
The best time to shoot is actually evening time, before it closes at 7pm.

May I join in the fun? I only have MF, maybe will bring the SWC or Norita

MF/LF/35mm all welcome!

Won't be joining this time though, have fun guys!

when i first join the LF outings, the only camera i have is Canon 500D.. :) no problem, you will be welcomed, bcos we wan to poison u ;p

*update*

See you on Sunday folks!

1) Lualua (Sinar F2)
2) Angad ( Mamiya AFDII)
3) Reportage
4) Georgiekissagirl
5) Sharkymachine

Please count me in

*update*

See you on Sunday folks!

1) Lualua (Sinar F2)
2) Angad ( Mamiya AFDII)
3) Reportage
4) Georgiekissagirl
5) Sharkymachine
6) Achim Reh

nice outing. i am surprised there was such a site.

Lualua, thank you very much for organizing the outing. I hope I can have some first results online by tomorrow ( if I managed to shoot something useful, haha) .