------- Members' Privacy -------

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think its simple, don't want to appear in any picture, get out of camera view!
i practise that, usually i siam far far from people holding cameras about to shoot... :bsmilie:

Another suggestion is to dress in disguise whenever going for outing. So the real face will never be revealed in the event permission was not sought to put pics online.

just wondering aloud. what are we doing that is so secretive during outings that they cannot be shown here?

To my dear Dead Ah Gong,

I took your picture some time back. Now that you have finally passed on to another world, We have decided to hold for you a decent funeral. We however are unable to do that without your permission to use your photo to be placed infront of the lorry.

In any case, can you give me a sign, preferbly in black and white to authorise me the use of your Photo? I know I should have let you sign the Model Release Form that day we had the photo taken.

Apologies for any inconvinence caused.

Yours Sincerely
Your Grand Son. ;p

I’d like to highlight the privacy of any and every members of Clubsnap.

Member(s) who have had taken the picture(s) of another fellow member(s) during any group trip, please obtain his/her approval/consent before posting the picture(s) in the internet whether Clubsnap or at any other website for public viewing.

This is a kind of respect for fellow members’ privacy, I’m sure any photographer himself/herself would want to be treated the same way. Unless member(s) is/are very sure that the person cannot be identified which usually not the case.

Thank you for your co-operation and understanding.

Your argue does not hold a drop of water.

I am assuming you are talking about public events/outings/shoots. These happen in public places, and therefore, anyone can snap the picture and post them. We as photographers claim the rights to shoot and to post as long as the pictures are taken in public, and the person in questions is in a public place, and therefore cannot claim or expect privacy.

If your request is taken to the heart, we might as well kiss the street photography genre goodbye for good.

To my dear Dead Ah Gong,

I took your picture some time back. Now that you have finally passed on to another world, We have decided to hold for you a decent funeral. We however are unable to do that without your permission to use your photo to be placed infront of the lorry.

In any case, can you give me a sign, preferbly in black and white to authorise me the use of your Photo? I know I should have let you sign the Model Release Form that day we had the photo taken.

Apologies for any inconvinence caused.

Yours Sincerely
Your Grand Son. ;p

:thumbsup: (your ah gong have given permission) :bsmilie:

seriously why not post a pic of yrself , so all can avoid posting yr pic in future....
alternatively try some landscape and still life photography....

don't go on outings
and if you do, wear a sniper suit
or make sure that no one can see you.

i find tis image very ept for this instance...

image.php

taken from vrzforum, laroman's avatar... hehe...

Your argue does not hold a drop of water.

I am assuming you are talking about public events/outings/shoots. These happen in public places, and therefore, anyone can snap the picture and post them.

US law...

just wondering aloud. what are we doing that is so secretive during outings that they cannot be shown here?
Mayb one should be accompanying gf/wife/bf/husband to go shopping, marketing etc but gave the excuse that he/she got to g back office clear work.. So being caught on photo might shows that he/she went for group shoot. :sweatsm:

Mayb one should be accompanying gf/wife/bf/husband to go shopping, marketing etc but gave the excuse that he/she got to g back office clear work.. So being caught on photo might shows that he/she went for group shoot. :sweatsm:

i know liao...

must be tell gf/wife/bf/husband say go for landscape and still life photography but ended up with eow's 'landscape and still life photography'

Status
Not open for further replies.