LX5 Retail Price as of 12 Jan 2011

$635 @ Parisilk

rasszam said:
i juz bought mine at TK Foto juz now. SLR Revolution is selling at $637 cash. While TK foto selling at $639 cash or credit card.

Come with auto lens cap? Thx.

yup! comes with that

plus i was told i will get an additional 3months warranty if i register online...

rasszam said:
yup! comes with that

plus i was told i will get an additional 3months warranty if i register online...

Sure, thx for the info.

Where did you buy it from, am considering getting it :)

I just called MS Color on Lumix LX5 and was quoted $599 (cash payment) with 8GB SD card and a normal case. Is it the best deal now?

I just called MS Color on Lumix LX5 and was quoted $599 (cash payment) with 8GB SD card and a normal case. Is it the best deal now?

wow...lowest selling price. A second hand set is going for $550. I am still contemplating to get the camera now or later. IT show is on 10 March, should I "tahan" for 3 more weeks...

Last edited:
BlackSands said:
Can some advise me if the LX5 can accommodate a 32GB card? If not wats the max it can take. Tks.

was told by TK Foto that LX5 supports SHXC card.....so 100GB is possible. I got my LX5 from there :)

Radiant said:
was told by TK Foto that LX5 supports SHXC card.....so 100GB is possible. I got my LX5 from there :)

Tks! Good to know!

wow...lowest selling price. A second hand set is going for $550. I am still contemplating to get the camera now or later. IT show is on 10 March, should I "tahan" for 3 more weeks...

Show prices are usually at recommended retail pricings...the only advantage in getting it at shows are the free gifts (and only if they are useful to u) but then u're paying at a higher price.

T k Foto just send info that LX5 price adjusted downward on FB.
not sure by how much tho.

An update...just got my LX5 at $599 nett from MS Colour AMK Hub. Free 8GB SD and a Panasonic hard case. Cash payment though...NETS will incur additional 1%.

An update...just got my LX5 at $599 nett from MS Colour AMK Hub. Free 8GB SD and a Panasonic hard case. Cash payment though...NETS will incur additional 1%.
wow! already dropped 12% sinces November.

was quoted $629 from TK foto, with Free SD8GB, Case, JJC Auto Lens cap and Screen Protector.

Saw the post and went to MS yesterday.
No longer $599, is $619 now.

The price of LX5 been dropping and dropping! :( Now $629? got give free auto lens cap?